Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
side not to this science has a religion itself called scientology so he without knowing was practicing some form of religion while he was thinking he was not in the beginning of his journey.

really in what way? do share there is many different types of star seed spirits I would like to learn from other star seed spirits why they feel they are or what they are it makes me think in new ways :)
I would say it is the fact that I have always thought of myself as a star struck a person that is out of this world, wanting to explore bigger things that is in the universe, bigger and better things that are not found on earth or every day things,it's like a feeling of out of this world things and events that I want to discover.

really in what way? do share there is many different types of star seed spirits I would like to learn from other star seed spirits why they feel they are or what they are it makes me think in new ways :)
Take for example the future, you want to know what you have in your future, you are yearning to know what you have in store for your future, well that is me about being star struck, I yearn for a better future, a better and more exciting universe then here on Earth, doing the same things day after day.

Take for example the future, you want to know what you have in your future, you are yearning to know what you have in store for your future, well that is me about being star struck, I yearn for a better future, a better and more exciting universe then here on Earth, doing the same things day after day.
ah i see sorry I was in the shower well here is the questions if you feel you are a star seed do you feel that this galaxy is not your home? Do you feel you come from a different solar system? Do you remember your past life? do you believe in a past life? do you share a connection with astronomy? these are some basic questions

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back