Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you seem to have done a lot of researching. you must be very smart lol

these are topics that I'm still researching but thank you if you have any questions on some of these topics or have knowledge on some of these topics feel free to share, I love learning about spirituality as well as math science history

you seem to have done a lot of researching. you must be very smart lol
currently I am researching the predated history of ancient Egypt Learning about a dead civilization that predates most civilizations in history whose origins are estimated to be either where Iran is currently today or somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean this tribe is said to be one of the highly advanced civilizations of its time and the Egyptian culture derives its beliefs teachings and philosophy from this Culture. It's very interesting if true...

this one no matter how far-fetched the topic sounds and if you believe or don't believe immortality is possible and if we should do it or not (playing God) as some would put this program actually already exists and has already proven in detail of extensive research that immortality is a possibility. They have already done clinical tests on a monkey and were successful in taking the monkeys consciousness and downloaded it into a computer and moved it into a avatar body and the monkey is not even aware that it's in another body... And even though this technology is very complex and advanced this knowledge is not new this technology has bin used before and is very old technology. Warning: research at your own discretion this is not fake it is currently in development...

this is what the ted ex talker was talking about in the topic of immortality...

this technology is not a new concept it is copied from very ancient technology believe it or not....

Latest posts

Back