Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need to go from the beginning if you want space, but they are both things that have never bin explored in its entirety there a lot of strange and dangerous things in space the ocean is more mysterious and frightening the deeper you go Fun fact: you can only dive to a certain depth before getting crushed by the tremendous pressure of oxygen stored in you lungs by the breathing tank and the density of the ocean depth a diver has to wait 4-5 hours (depending on the dive to resurface) why? because the oxygen bubbles in the bloodstream can cause serious damage or even death or hallucinations if you resurface to early (side note they are working on building a system of liquid oxygen to be able to remedy this) but the liquid oxygen is like the feeling of drowning but not dying at the end the mind cant take it. And thats just the Ocean knowledge Space is way different science is also way different lol

P.S you are not Hijacking anything I enjoy conversation feel free to explore my mind in this thread as well as ask me questions I don't mind at all :)
I had nooo idea the ocean hid soo many secretes. Its so interesting and its almost like we arent allowed to understand it but we will keep going until we find away. What do you think is down there, at the bottom?

if you keep watching some of these videos, it goes over some of the things you will find in the depths of the ocean. But if you want some of the things that are found in the depths you will find very little of sea animals can truly survive under that tremendous amount of pressure those that do either adapt to the lack of food (scarcity of food) and feed off microorganisms those that do survive and are predators adapt with bizarre looks and even grown to be 60 or more feet long (Colossal Squids) are one such creature they feed on whales and other animals in the depths and if you go further than that you would be surprised how scarce life is mostly trash (human trash and starfish and other creatures that are both like plants and sea animals.

Last edited:

This makes you think alright lol I enjoyed the take on this video. What was your take away or final thoughts on the video?

I think a lot of people are quick to throw away love because they dont believe it. They put conditions on it that have nothing to do with true love in my opinion.

If this is what you speak of (I'm assuming it is) a great love is a true partner/ friend who grows with you complements, you in every way (not flattery) but ideals and motivates you uplifts you shares in your joy as well as your sorrow. A true love is not somthing just physical, its mental, emotional, even could be somthing spiritual (depends on the 2 people) a true love is built and cemented (foundation) on friendship. That is were its tested over time and becomes a true lasting love of a great friendship, because even if it doesnt work out there is a long lasting friendship. Like my ex and I still talk and she always wanted a child know she has one and I am happy for her that she found happiness she is a wonderful lady. (but this is just my perspective) so yea a excellent partnership
oh no this is too interesting, so do you believe she was your true love? In your opinion are you soulmates, can you only have one soul mate and why did you let her go?

it should be under the first love video, its mostly a tale a Chinese legend story
Ooh found it 😇

we were together for about 2-3 years long distance relationship, but she was not able to get past the feeling of loneliness and she wanted to have someone there for her. Which I understood, so she went her own way, but I was ok with it, because I loved her. So, she found someone else, and they got married after maybe 3-4 years together? I'm not sure she has a beautiful baby boy. Did I love her (yes) do I miss her (yes) but I cared enough for her to be happy to let her be able to find her own happiness
How romanticc, but sad at the same time.

hope you enjoy the material, and it's not really so sad I wanted her to be happy she deserves to be happy, and she has found It see it's kind of hard to explain to others about these things because most people want what they want and don't care how they get it. If I made her stay, she would have bin miserable from being lonely (she was a good girl) so I know she wouldn't have cheated but really, she would have had to wait a long while because my brothers were very young at the time. And family means the world to me since they are like my sons and my sister is like a daughter so yea, I understood her feelings. And this is what I mean when I say true friendship because my first love lasted a lot longer, but we had very drastic ups and downs and (we didn't start off as friends and ended with her hating me and no communication.)
Sad situation that two ppl who love each other strongly cant be together. My ex and I are similar, we love each other, even when we break up he still puts me first, he’d leave anyone in a heart beat if I said lets try again but the relationship never works. In therapy I came to the conclusion that he actually hates me, he hates that he cant move on. Reminds me of the true love video, I think there is a thin line between love and hate. Seems like you and your ex found a less toxic route, which is deffo a good thing

Latest posts

Back