Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sup man!!! my best buddy!!!! you play video games? do you have halo infinite? i can imagine us two just having bro times together and just wrecking online on xbox live. together we can conquer xbox live. c'mon man add me my gamer tag is FearMe2 what's yours bro?

sup man!!! my best buddy!!!! you play video games? do you have halo infinite? i can imagine us two just having bro times together and just wrecking online on xbox live. together we can conquer xbox live. c'mon man add me my gamer tag is FearMe2 what's yours bro?
Ah I don't have my Xbox anymore maybe I will buy one again I didn't have many people to play with on Xbox but Halo is fun :)

that's cool bro maybe i can take you to a strip club if youre old enough that is. thats my favorite place in the word lol. or maybe a massage parlor, i can help you be a man and help you lose your virginity lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

that's cool bro maybe i can take you to a strip club if youre old enough that is. thats my favorite place in the word lol. or maybe a massage parlor, i can help you be a man and help you lose your virginity lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣
what? lol you are a crazy dude and I love it :D as for virginity I'm afraid it's too late for that lol do you play Pc Games? I have another thread dedicated to video games :)

well i have a couple games on my mac but i mostly play clash royal on my phone. my gamertag is Battle Logic. im pretty good i think when i play.

well i have a couple games on my mac but i mostly play clash royal on my phone. my gamertag is Battle Logic. im pretty good i think when i play.
I haven't played phone games in a long time I think I will try to buy a Xbox so we can chill :)

dude. i think were the only ones left on this site. its pretty dead. why do you hang around here? you must be super duper duper lonely. i not even lonely and i still go to this site lol are you looking to hook up with chicks cuz i have plenty girlfriends. i can get you any girl you want on this planet. man im like a pimp on this island. everybody knows who i am. i guess thats why im so confident lol

dude. i think were the only ones left on this site. its pretty dead. why do you hang around here? you must be super duper duper lonely. i not even lonely and i still go to this site lol are you looking to hook up with chicks cuz i have plenty girlfriends. i can get you any girl you want on this planet. man im like a pimp on this island. everybody knows who i am. i guess thats why im so confident lol
you are awesome but no I'm not looking for someone thank you lol, your friendship is good bro as for why I'm here I don't really know yet I don't really have many friends in my real life lol. and your a pimp huh? I think there are dudes here looking for chicks I could think of 3 that come to mind off the top of my head :D

you are awesome but no I'm not looking for someone thank you lol, your friendship is good bro as for why I'm here I don't really know yet I don't really have many friends in my real life lol. and your a pimp huh? I think there are dudes here looking for chicks I could think of 3 that come to mind off the top of my head :D
i see........uhhhh yeah

Latest posts

Back