Things that makes me go 😒😒😒

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManDss

Reaction score
I join to forums, and I always do the same, I make topics saying my problem with loneliness, and asking if any deals with the same and wants to chat, etc, I always say "send me a message if any wants to chat".

In other forumz 3 persons replied to my topic "I have the same problem, I know how it is, etc..." how many sent me a message or said "hey, lets chat?", 0.

Its like... so... you say you deal with loneliness too, but you have 0 interest in chat, ok...

Sos un boludo. Yo te escribi tremendo mensaje y me respondiste re cortante. Si no tenes nada que decir o aportar a la conversacion no te podes quejar que nadie te habla. Yo te hable y no tenias nada que decir.

Sos un boludo. Yo te escribi tremendo mensaje y me respondiste re cortante. Si no tenes nada que decir o aportar a la conversacion no te podes quejar que nadie te habla. Yo te hable y no tenias nada que decir.
Por tu forma de hablar me di cuenta que no eras una persona con quien quisiera hablar, vos tampoco me dijiste nada que me interese. Y sabés como termino validando que no sos una persona con la que quiera hablar ? Con este mensaje que me escribiste acá. Te hacés el enojado o algo así, era obvio que ibas a actuar de esta forma. Una persona con la quisiera hablar nunca reaccionaría de esta forma. Querer hablar con alguien no significa querer hablar con quien sea. Hay un tema en encontrar alguien que te caiga bien. Pero bueno, no podía esperar otra cosa de vos. Te crees mejor o algo así, en fin, la verdad que no me caes bien. Yo no entré a este foro para agraviar ni buscar agravios, cada uno hace lo suyo. Si alguien no quiere hablae conmigo no me ofendo, ni busco darle rosca al otro.

Donde el baño? Ha! ha!

Don't wait for others to send you messages. Be the one to start the conversation.

Personally I don't like to chat. I've never used the chat tied to this forum. I prefer to read something, think about it, and then type out a response.

Por tu forma de hablar me di cuenta que no eras una persona con quien quisiera hablar, vos tampoco me dijiste nada que me interese. Y sabés como termino validando que no sos una persona con la que quiera hablar ? Con este mensaje que me escribiste acá. Te hacés el enojado o algo así, era obvio que ibas a actuar de esta forma. Una persona con la quisiera hablar nunca reaccionaría de esta forma. Querer hablar con alguien no significa querer hablar con quien sea. Hay un tema en encontrar alguien que te caiga bien. Pero bueno, no podía esperar otra cosa de vos. Te crees mejor o algo así, en fin, la verdad que no me caes bien. Yo no entré a este foro para agraviar ni buscar agravios, cada uno hace lo suyo. Si alguien no quiere hablae conmigo no me ofendo, ni busco darle rosca al otro.

Soy mucho mejor que vos, pero ni importa. Tampoco me intereso hablar con vos por eso te corte el rostro. Esta bueno la reciprocidad, no? Vos no me podes ofender, ni lastimar, ni nada, te estas elevando falsamente.

De mi que podes esperar? Genialidad. Por eso no te podes comparar conmigo. Acordate, los tibios no entienden a los buenos. Los malos no entienden a los tibios. Y los buenos y sub genios como yo entienden a todos y a todo el mundo/universo, algo que tu nunca lograras. Confundis estar ofendido y enojado con ser mejor que vos y decirtelo a la cara. Una nace de debilidad (que no tengo) y la otra de superioridad (de la que tengo mucha.) Pero bueno, tips para encontrar gente 'bien' para vos; que no sean buenos, que sean simios que van a la cancha a ver el Planeta de Los Simios en vivo y en directo<--que es lo que son, simios anti-intelectuales que se les acerca alguien mejor que ustedes y se ponen inseguros porque atenta contra tu simpleza, tu sencillez, tu hipocrecia. Tu cancion es "Sencillamente" de la Bersuit, lo que buscas vos es sencillo "lo que mas te gusta y nada mas" osea lo que mas le gusta a la poblacion en general porque ser original significa ser malo...para VOS. "No me caes bien" es de tibio. Yo DETESTO a los simios. Ves la diferencia? Mis sentimientos son reales y fuertes. Los tuyos? Tibio, tibio, tibio.

"I'm much better than you, but it doesn't matter. I'm not interested in talking to you either, that's why I CUT YOUR FACE!!. Reciprocity is good, right? You cannot offend me, or hurt me, or anything, you are falsely elevating yourself.

What can you expect from me? Genius. That's why you can't compare yourself to me. Remember, the lukewarm don't understand the good ones. The bad do not understand the lukewarm. And good guys and sub-geniuses like me understand everyone and everyone/universe, something that you will never achieve. You confuse being offended and angry with being better than you and saying it to your face. One is born from weakness (which I don't have) and the other from superiority (of which I have a lot.) But hey, tips to find people who are 'good' for you; that they are not good, that they are apes that go to the field to see the Planet of the Apes live and direct<--which is what they are, anti-intellectual apes that someone better than you approaches them and they become insecure because it attempts against your simplicity, your simplicity, your hypocrisy. Your song is "Sencillamente" by Bersuit, what you are looking for is simple "what you like most and nothing else" that is, what the population in general likes the most because being original means being bad...for YOU. "I don't like you" is lukewarm. I HATE apes. You see the difference? My feelings are real and strong. Yours? Warm, warm, warm."

(Emphasis mine.)

Last edited:
Soy mucho mejor que vos, pero ni importa. Tampoco me intereso hablar con vos por eso te corte el rostro. Esta bueno la reciprocidad, no? Vos no me podes ofender, ni lastimar, ni nada, te estas elevando falsamente.

De mi que podes esperar? Genialidad. Por eso no te podes comparar conmigo. Acordate, los tibios no entienden a los buenos. Los malos no entienden a los tibios. Y los buenos y sub genios como yo entienden a todos y a todo el mundo/universo, algo que tu nunca lograras. Confundis estar ofendido y enojado con ser mejor que vos y decirtelo a la cara. Una nace de debilidad (que no tengo) y la otra de superioridad (de la que tengo mucha.) Pero bueno, tips para encontrar gente 'bien' para vos; que no sean buenos, que sean simios que van a la cancha a ver el Planeta de Los Simios en vivo y en directo<--que es lo que son, simios anti-intelectuales que se les acerca alguien mejor que ustedes y se ponen inseguros porque atenta contra tu simpleza, tu sencillez, tu hipocrecia. Tu cancion es "Sencillamente" de la Bersuit, lo que buscas vos es sencillo "lo que mas te gusta y nada mas" osea lo que mas le gusta a la poblacion en general porque ser original significa ser malo...para VOS. "No me caes bien" es de tibio. Yo DETESTO a los simios. Ves la diferencia? Mis sentimientos son reales y fuertes. Los tuyos? Tibio, tibio, tibio.
It seems as though you are greatly offended. If you weren't, you wouldn't have gone on such a tirade trying to prove that you are so much "superior." If you were truly "superior," you wouldn't have felt the need to insult/debase anyone. It seems to me you are trying so very hard to make everyone think you are so great, but if you were, why are you here? Surely no one that would visit a site such as this would prove worthy of someone with such an....overinflated ego.

You could, like ya know, make an effort on the forums and let people get to know you that way. Maybe lonely people are less likely to go into a conversation cold and that may have something to do with why they're here in the first place.

You could, like ya know, make an effort on the forums and let people get to know you that way. Maybe lonely people are less likely to go into a conversation cold and that may have something to do with why they're here in the first place.
You have a very good point

It could be a problem with language. I translated your reply to Francis and it was quite clever, but maybe that's not coming across in English.

Last edited:
It seems as though you are greatly offended. If you weren't, you wouldn't have gone on such a tirade trying to prove that you are so much "superior." If you were truly "superior," you wouldn't have felt the need to insult/debase anyone. It seems to me you are trying so very hard to make everyone think you are so great, but if you were, why are you here? Surely no one that would visit a site such as this would prove worthy of someone with such an....overinflated ego.
Callie, I applaud your frankness.

Yo querro Taco Bell...
Dude! If you're going to post something like that need to post an accompanying pic: Ha! ha!

iu

Latest posts

Back