Things That People Do That Amaze You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
Tell us some of the things that people you know do or have done that simply amaze you in any way.

I would have to say, when my mom folded sheets, she always knew how to make them stay flat. I've yet to master this ability, but I'm working on it.

In a similar vein, yeah how my Mum used to be able to say, make a bed without a single wrinkle in it, lay a sheet over a sofa without a wrinkle, and so on. I swear she secretly ironed it all with some tiny Mums-Only portal but powerful iron. Or something.

But what amazes me most is how people manage to go day to day without breaking down and killing each other. Quite content to be sheep and agree that someone else is has authority or status over them because they said so, I guess.

Also amazes me that people manage to succeed in relationships, unless massive complications over tiny things didn't exist thirty years ago and it's just "this generation" that get them.

Agreed with the sheet thing. It's those stupid fitted ones that always get me. I fold them into marshmallows D:

I think it's amazing how some people can analyze movies/books/poems and just come up with these crazy, insightful explanations. I'm not so much with da critical tinkin I guess /lazy brain

cross country hiking, triathlons, monks ... such significant, admirable disciplines

Latest posts

Back