Things to do, so let's sink a few.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colster

Reaction score
A very long day dealing with folks and delegating responsibilities, on a very delicate matter too.

Thus, those who who normally linger around me separately, had no option but to participate or piss off.

My autistic buddy to the left, the alcoholic to the right, and my stupid creation in the middle.

An evening if beers and stupid conversation. There seemed to be no other alternatives given the brevity of our mornings discussions.

Attachments

• 20220226_204339.jpg
    20220226_204339.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220226_202327.jpg
    20220226_202327.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 14
A very long day dealing with folks and delegating responsibilities, on a very delicate matter too.

Thus, those who who normally linger around me separately, had no option but to participate or piss off.

My autistic buddy to the left, the alcoholic to the right, and my stupid creation in the middle.

An evening if beers and stupid conversation. There seemed to be no other alternatives given the brevity of our mornings discussions.
Hard to believe you built that and no one is standing around looking...

The british Eiffel tower!

Latest posts

Back