Things You Miss Most In Your Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss traveling with my life in a rucksack, an acoustic guitar and not a care in the world. Nowadays are a constant battle to keep my head above water the cost of living is insane 😱

My college years were mostly enjoyable. There was so much that was new and exciting about it. And I didn't have any real responsibilities except attending class and making good grades which wasn't all that difficult. It was my adolescence.....adult freedoms without adult responsibility. I still think about those years. Too bad I didn't use the opportunities as stepping stones to a proper, meaningful life.

Last edited:
I liked high-school I guess. It was fine, all my friends were there. College was a big meh. If anything, I miss the time I was a young, social, and naive toddler with a lust for life.

Time with my grandparents on my mom's side.Remember them always there for me reminding me I am always loved.Have a tattoo of two cardinals in memory of them,was their favorite bird

I'm 47yo and I still miss high school big time. My friends were always there and even the teachers were pretty cool back then. You?
41 here, also miss my youth. The relative energy that I had as a child, and that feeling of invincibility. Suppose the one way in which I was lucky as a child, is that I didn't sustain any serious injuries. I've never even been stung by a bee. My mother beat me down, but most of the pain in my life has been internal. So, as a child, I felt invincible, and it was great. I could have done so much athletically, or even intellectually if anyone non-temporary in my youth, gave a honeysuckle about me.

I think that's the major divider between progenys, and complete waste of a life people; is that progenys have someone that cared enough to steer them down the right path.

Latest posts

Back