This just makes me want to cry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
My nephew is a very angry young man,he has had a very hard life all of his life,his mom had brainwashed him when he was a little kid,know he's in his 20s and has always been very angry,angry with the world,people and with everything,he thinks every one including my mom and I hate him,he hates everyone including my mom and I,it makes me so angry that he is like this and thinks this,especially him thinking that my mom and I hate him,it is just so sad 😭

so does he live in the same house with you ... in his 20s means full adult, anyone in charge there?
yes and yes,my mom and no one else can tell him that he should go on meds or see a doctor,he thinks that doctors don't know what they are talking about or doing.

speaking for myself it seems like a delicate situation that exceeds ordinary people competence and needs to be tackled with professional competence ... but we can definitely provide emotional support ❤️

yes and yes,my mom and no one else can tell him that he should go on meds or see a doctor,he thinks that doctors don't know what they are talking about or doing.
If bipolar and/or schizophrenia, I *feel for you. There is a family member with both plus borderline personality. When refusing to take meds, hades breaks loose and nothing will convince em to take meds. It doesn't matter if there life is crashing down. And, it takes strength to realize it is a "disease" and not retaliate.

(*Clarification: I feel for what you are going through regardless of his diagnosis.)

If bipolar and/or schizophrenia, I *feel for you. There is a family member with both plus borderline personality. When refusing to take meds, hades breaks loose and nothing will convince em to take meds. It doesn't matter if there life is crashing down. And, it takes strength to realize it is a "disease" and not retaliate.

(*Clarification: I feel for what you are going through regardless of his diagnosis.)
thanks 🙂

That's tough. When people aren't on meds they don't think they need them. Getting them on board / back on board can be super difficult.

Latest posts

Back