THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably Italian because I've never eaten French cuisine. Isn't foie gras French, that's the extent of my French food knowledge

Movies or tv series

If it a solo game then play. Otherwise watch. When the weather is nice I like to ride my bicycle over to the various parks and watch youngsters play ball.

Cream Soda or Regular Soda

If it a solo game then play. Otherwise watch. When the weather is nice I like to ride my bicycle over to the various parks and watch youngsters play ball.

Cream Soda or Regular Soda
Oh my god I just thought of that Ricky gervais show where he called the kid the tubby little ginger c**t

Nope. I've never called anybody a ginger. This is the first place I heard the term.

Would you get offended if someone called you a racist stereo type or would you just laugh and shoot one back at them?

Probably ignore it, really depends on my mood though.

Would you try to insult someone with a racist remark?

Baby seal .. this reminds me, during my 2nd trip disneyland when I was a kid, we went to the seaworld show... it was held at this huge stadium. Lots of people were there for it. As soon as I walked in w/ my parents, the people who ran the show , were scoping the area, they were wearing the headset mics and holding clipboards.. they approached my parents and asked if I wanted to be the kid they used in the show along with the trainers to do tricks w/ the dolphins. I of course said No, as I was painfully shy as a child. There was no chance in hell I was going to get up there infront of that many people. Anyway, my parents tried to convince ,me to do it, but I wouldnt. They went up to this other kid after me, he said yes.. I didn't care. I just wanted to watch the Dolphins an be left in peace... sorry that just gave me a flashback ha.

Cat or Dog?

Latest posts

Back