• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

Thoughts On The Baby Food Shortage?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Finished

Crossed Out
Reaction score
Government officials stay stupid things and don't think about how the public is going to react. This may be another way for the Biden team to blow more money. I can see them passing a bill to give $50 billion to food processing companies to produce baby formula even though retooling isn't quick enough.

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
I just feel bad for the mothers (or baby raisers. I know there aren't just women raising babies.) Their poor little digestive systems are delicate, and can't keep jumping around. I saw a clip of something titled along the lines of Breast milk banks, where lactating mothers are donating breast milk. But, I'm not in that sphere, so I don't actually know the difficulty they face.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
I believe there have been several formula shortages...or it may have been recalls before, I don't remember exactly... It can be extremely difficult for mothers with babies, but it will work itself out. During the last one, mothers who were breastfeeding would sell/give away whatever extra they had and depending on the age of the baby, some even started breastfeeding when they didn't before. The lack of formula was quickly remedied, I'm sure it will be again. After all, you don't wanna fuck with Mama Bear :p

Trevor

A Lonely Life Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe there have been several formula shortages...or it may have been recalls before, I don't remember exactly... It can be extremely difficult for mothers with babies, but it will work itself out. During the last one, mothers who were breastfeeding would sell/give away whatever extra they had and depending on the age of the baby, some even started breastfeeding when they didn't before. The lack of formula was quickly remedied, I'm sure it will be again. After all, you don't wanna fuck with Mama Bear :p

"After all, you don't wanna fuck with Mama Bear."

You're damn right. I once saw a black bear mama chase off two cane corsos after her cub. Those dogs ran like the devil was chasing them. lol

Latest posts