Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The woman

Reaction score
When i was in my 20's i wanted parties, sex, meeting new people constantly but now im growing up more all i want is a quiet life,a small house by the sea/mountains,a small circle and ofc travel the world and go to festivals to feel free!

but aren't you 25? OMG that list requires some deal of money in other countries

advice: it's more compact and efficient to browse the forum for threads that already exists like "What are you thinking right now" or to follow Latest Posts on the front page or Similar Threads

Last edited:
but aren't you 25? OMG that list requires some deal of money in other countries

advice: it's more compact and efficient to browse the forum for threads that already exists like "What are you thinking right now" or to follow Latest Posts on the front page or Similar Threads
I thought this forum is about to share my thoughts, my believes whatever i want and be myself and don't get judged by anyone. Freedom of speech and honeysuckle no Matter where i posted it. So what's the deal here? I don't get it

a purely technical advice is not judgement ... it's thought sharing from my experience here

Latest posts

Back