Three Character Traits you would like to have more of.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not character traits, so I admit I am cheating, but here are the three things I would want:

1. Square Jaw
2. Chiseled facial features
3. Genetically mesomorphic body type.

Not character traits, so I admit I am cheating, but here are the three things I would want:

1. Square Jaw
2. Chiseled facial features
3. Genetically mesomorphic body type.
Granted! Ha! ha!
iu

1 Patience
2 Intelligence
3 User-selected third. Because others can judge me better than I can lol

In my AD&D playing days I always went with constitution, all my characters had a drink problem .... throw a big breasted magic user into the mix and I was stuffed 🤷‍♂️

I miss AD&D!
That was back when I started. lol.
This thread is now about D&D. lmao. Sorry OP! 😂
I mostly only remember that and 3.5, because those were the two I played the most.

I miss AD&D!
That was back when I started. lol.
This thread is now about D&D. lmao. Sorry OP! 😂
I mostly only remember that and 3.5, because those were the two I played the most.
Awh mate, you put the biggest smile on my face, I used to play AD&D with a bunch of guys down my local, happy happy days. Then they got into that Vampire the Masquerade nonsense and I lost interest.

Awh mate, you put the biggest smile on my face, I used to play AD&D with a bunch of guys down my local, happy happy days. Then they got into that Vampire the Masquerade nonsense and I lost interest.

LARP. Yeah. It's totally different. I never got into it. D&D can be fun though, and funny if you have the right GM.

1.Confidence
I can be a pretty anxious person and sometimes I find myself worrying too much about the future.
2.Focus
I'm 99% positive I have undiagnosed ADHD. I tend to not be present and think a lot about the past or the future.
3.Charisma
I'm definitely not the greatest when it comes to communication and socializing.

1. Fearlessness
2. Horse Sense
3. Wit

I figure with some common sense, less fear, and some wit, I could get a few things done in this world, and perhaps enjoy myself a bit at the same time.

Though, who knows..

Latest posts

Back