Three good friends in my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaelynM

Reaction score
I have 3 good friends in my life and still are to this day.They are Carrie,Gretchen and Marissa whom are fulltime crossdressers too.We met at 8 years old and this is when our strong friendship started as young boys.Met them during recess back in school.As I got to know them,learned they were like me having a soft feminine side.I remember going over to Carrie's place for the weekend and we dressed as girls.Her mom had a box of girl's clothing we would get out and try on the clothing.As we got older,we supported each other more.We also knew things changed in 1998,I was the first to decide to go fulltime and it was them next.We grew up much happier once boys that became beautiful women.We still remember going to our 10th high school reunion together.We walked in and our classmates saw we changed big time.Some hated it and most were cool about it.The teachers we had,we surprised them and told them we go by our female names now.

Latest posts

Back