Time zone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsgirl

Reaction score
In user CP there are time and date options, can anyone tell me if I need to select an option? Please keep explanations simple:)

Well, if You choose the time zone corresponding to the area You live in all times shown on this website will be relative to Yours. Check this website if You don't know Your time zone.

My time is one hour out since am to lazy to change it two times a year lol It well be right again come winter :D

Can you tell me where "lonelylife" site resides (which country, area)?
Are moderators from the same region?

I'm simply curious "where I am" and "where our amphitryons are". According to timezone seems to be USA, West Coast. I apologize if my question was insolent. Btw, I'm new to the Internet forums.

Pasha Selim said:
I'm simply curious "where I am" and "where our amphitryons are". According to timezone seems to be USA, West Coast. I apologize if my question was insolent. Btw, I'm new to the Internet forums.

Not insolent lol. But you can set the timezone to your own personal one.

As for the moderators, we are in completely different parts of the world. I'm on GMT.

Bluey said:
My time is one hour out since am to lazy to change it two times a year lol It well be right again come winter :D

i have a clock like that up in my loft

its a defunct old VCR with the clock on the front

i no longer have the remote so i cant change it

it wanders a bit tho so at the moment its about 50mins wrong!

twists your mind a bit when you just wake up half asleep

cheers
Gavin

Latest posts

Back