Tips and tricks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasha Selim

Reaction score
For non speaking English user :
You can compose your post in a text editor and do a spell/grammar check (in MS Word and OpenOffice press F7 key). You also have a local file containing your posts.

You are invited to share stuff like this.

lol, it was just a line from out of one of the bond movies. Its a silly saying I sometimes say. Just my way of saying that I thought it was interesting. I did not know that F7 did that. Who would had thought that the F7 button did anything lol

The Very interesting Mr bond thing was just me trying to be funny. Obviously it did not work. I try harder next time :D

Bluey said:
lol, it was just a line from out of one of the bond movies. Its a silly saying I sometimes say. Just my way of saying that I thought it was interesting. I did not know that F7 did that. Who would had thought that the F7 button did anything lol

The Very interesting Mr bond thing was just me trying to be funny. Obviously it did not work. I try harder next time :D

Sorry, I didn't see Bond movies.
Thanks anyway.

If you are connected to internet, you can open ms word and use a language translator

Type something. Select and right click it and click 'translate' and on the side screen u can choose the language too.

There is also a dictionary available (if you are connected to net). Type a word and right click it and click 'lookup'. You can see the meaning in side screen.

It's highly recommended not to do your everyday work, especially browsing the Internet, logged as an administrator account. Use a limited account.

Pasha Selim said:
It's highly recommended not to do your everyday work, especially browsing the Internet, logged as an administrator account. Use a limited account.

When a rootkit is installed at an adminstrator account,it have the full control of the computer.But if you use a limited account,they cannot have that control.

Latest posts

Back