To EveWasFramed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
Just read the coupon thread, and it reminded me of how great and nice it was spending those few days at your home. I thank you for inviting me and welcoming me. It was, to me, once in a lifetime awesomeness. I also want to thank you for helping me out when I really had no other thought to turn to. You offered without hesitation, and for that, I can't thank you enough.

thankyou15.gif

I'm glad you helped Nilla Eve. It shows that you're a good person. Thank you for helping someone else. :)

VanillaCreme said:
Just read the coupon thread, and it reminded me of how great and nice it was spending those few days at your home. I thank you for inviting me and welcoming me. It was, to me, once in a lifetime awesomeness. I also want to thank you for helping me out when I really had no other thought to turn to. You offered without hesitation, and for that, I can't thank you enough.

thankyou15.gif

awww.....thanks, Niillabean! :)
Interestingly enough, I was just telling another member about you and the fun we had when you lived near here. :D

With all the compliments Eve is getting, do you think her head will get to big & explode? :p

Of course, I am joking.

Eve gives a lot and asks for little in return. :)

Bones said:
With all the compliments Eve is getting, do you think her head will get to big & explode? :p

Of course, I am joking.

Eve gives a lot and asks for little in return. :)

Hey! Where's that watch I asked for like two years ago? LOL, jk :p

I've moved on to ogling home tool kits now anyway...I haven't looked at watches in a year or so, lol.

You guys are so sweet. :) *hug*

((((((Eve))))))

Has been really nice to me too - even extended care when I least expected it. Thanks, Evey.

I enjoy Eve in the threads. She's always been very kind and I find we have similar interests and thinking.

So, of course, she's awesome! :)

Latest posts

Back