To focused on Negativity?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
Iv been looking around here and there is so much focus on negativity, and the bad stuff, just look at the positivity section on page 2 2019-2018 last post... you all want to be happy and be loved but  yet keep on focusing and putting all your energy into the negative, what u hate about yourself and what not

i know everyone's life is different and every one have a different path in this life and have to deal with stuff that no one knows about, but don't be the one that keep your self stuck where you currently are, no ones going to magically come and save you and even less if you cant even do a effort to "save" yourself, 

be honest, do you want to be with someone who cant even be there from them self? and that just complain about honeysuckle all the time, and dragging you down? answer honestly

changing and getting better is not a overnight thing, it take time it hurts but its possible, you just need to try and keep going even if you feel you cant

cant get something new, when u keep doing the same old thing over and over, change needs change

try to find reason to love yourself instead of hating your self

some of you will feel and see all this as bull honeysuckle but its true

every one wants to find the right person...why not be the right person

You're assuming that we've ALWAYS been like this. Some of us (and yes, I'm speaking for myself) have had the positivity well and truly knocked out of us. I'm tired of seeing all this "think positively" stuff being bandied around as if it changes anything. Some of us are all out of reasons to be positive.

Forgottendanfan said:
You're assuming that we've ALWAYS been like this. Some of us (and yes, I'm speaking for myself) have had the positivity well and truly knocked out of us. I'm tired of seeing all this "think positively" stuff being bandied around as if it changes anything. Some of us are all out of reasons to be positive.

Well said

Forgottendanfan said:

I have to disagree.  You chose to give up.  That was your decision to allow the honeysuckle to beat you down and win.  
Sorry, but there is a way out for everyone.

think of it like this, you said there is no more reason to be positive, okey i understand that, been there

but u can agree that keeping on talking and thinking about what making you more depressed, is not helping right?

so why not accept that you are depressed and thats how it is and will be, cuz your just making your self more upset and keeping it part of your life about something u know you cant change?

so why not try doing something els instead of putting your time and energy into something you cannot change, your just feeding that feeling of worthlessness and just want to say fresia it and do bad honeysuckle..

i know the darkness all to well...befriend it

do you like to play games? or watch youtube, or got something that interest/ fascinate you?

Latest posts

Back