Total Turn Off...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Hey people back at it again with my boring nice normal relationship,
Nothing bad has happened, no fights, but something new has happened thats ... Just a bit of a turn off? My brother and my fella are acting like best mates...
This... is a good thing, however, it's annoying me as, my fella is starting to say stupid catchphrases my brother says. It's like personality mimicking ? I have tried to find anything on this on google and I just cant.

Have you experienced this? Do you do that? What would you say if your partner started doing it? My brother is super annoying, I can just about tolerate one of him lool I dont really wanna date my brother... or his clone. He's the type to randomly shout "yeaaahhhh" and now my fella is doing it...uhhh just ... so... embarrassing.. lol I cant..

Maybe I am just worrying about nothing? But why randomly wake up and change? Am I supposed to think nothing about it?

Come on... adviceee me up! Do I just want and obviously deserve perfection and anything less just won't do? (I joke)

Or do I actually have a point here? It's making me really not like him, and I used to like everything about him. I only date a certain type of man I made that clear, right now he's acting like a guy I'd be friends with... should I tell him?

No, do not tell him directly. That'll piss him off. Come on, Ceno, you're the woman. You should be controlling everything that he does while he thinks everything is his idea. Didn't they teach you MANipulation in school?

I'm not a woman, but I think maybe you should start doing the annoying stuff too and appear to enjoy it. Take it over the top. Do it more frequently. At first they'll both get excited. But then they'll both see it's not so cool any more and just stop doing it. Then you keep doing it a little longer just to make sure they become annoyed by you doing it so it doesn't happen again. ;)

For the women here, how does Ceno control her SO more without him realizing it? Are these trade secretes that are only available to older women?

Last edited:
My advice would be to break up with him because it seems like you are trying to find problems everywhere and I don't really think you want to be in a relationship with him. You won him back and now you don't want him....tale as old as time.

ahhh...bromance is in the air.
Next they will be riding around in a brotocycle 😝
1545006_650727808318233_1815692103_n.jpg

No, do not tell him directly. That'll piss him off. Come on, Ceno, you're the woman. You should be controlling everything that he does while he thinks everything is his idea. Didn't they teach you MANipulation in school?

I'm not a woman, but I think maybe you should start doing the annoying stuff too and appear to enjoy it. Take it over the top. Do it more frequently. At first they'll both get excited. But then they'll both see it's not so cool any more and just stop doing it. Then you keep doing it a little longer just to make sure they become annoyed by you doing it so it doesn't happen again. ;)

For the women here, how does Ceno control her SO more without him realizing it? At these trade secretes that are only available to older women?

Finished! This is new me... I'm not doing any more manipulating !

I could if I really want to, but... is it really okay to keep manipulating people? Idk... maybe thats why he wasn't this annoying before, because I had a tighter handle on things.

Everyone does that, honestly. If you're around people enough, you will start saying honeysuckle that they say. Not really a huge deal, in my opinion.
But it's like this whole personality change Callie... and I just dont know how to feel about it lool

Oh girl, it's obvious he's only with you because it got him closer to your bruv innit, can't wait for tomorrow morning when you post how you found them in bed together ;)

You know what.... I cant unsee that... so thanks lmaoo thanks so much 🤣🤢

My advice would be to break up with him because it seems like you are trying to find problems everywhere and I don't really think you want to be in a relationship with him. You won him back and now you don't want him....tale as old as time.
I actually really do love this idiot Callie, like truthfully, I just wish he could be as perfect as I know he can, and not some weird copy cat. However, I know I seem like im trying to find problems honestly everything is going well and im holding on to that with as much grip as possible lol. but im genuinely starting to go off him a little with all the immaturity and crap.

I actually really do love this idiot Callie, like truthfully, I just wish he could be as perfect as I know he can, and not some weird copy cat. However, I know I seem like im trying to find problems honestly everything is going well and im holding on to that with as much grip as possible lol. but im genuinely starting to go off him a little with all the immaturity and crap.
"I just wish he could be as perfect as I know he can" that is a huge red flag statement for both you and for him. It makes me think that you're standards are too high, don't know what you want, or you are in the wrong relationship. No one will ever be "perfect" and no one should try to make someone else "perfect." Relationships are give and take, you're probably not his "perfect" girlfriend, either. No one is a "perfect" match and no one can live up to such a standard. If his behavior bothers you, talk to him about it. If he responds in a manner that you don't like, you may want to start asking some bigger questions. I have a feeling that this behavior isn't the only thing bothering you, but I of course don't really know.

"I just wish he could be as perfect as I know he can" that is a huge red flag statement for both you and for him. It makes me think that you're standards are too high, don't know what you want, or you are in the wrong relationship. No one will ever be "perfect" and no one should try to make someone else "perfect." Relationships are give and take, you're probably not his "perfect" girlfriend, either. No one is a "perfect" match and no one can live up to such a standard. If his behavior bothers you, talk to him about it. If he responds in a manner that you don't like, you may want to start asking some bigger questions. I have a feeling that this behavior isn't the only thing bothering you, but I of course don't really know.

Truthfully, he used to be perfect to me, he was always everything I wanted, in terms of behaviour/personality (the rest was toxic for various reasons and blah blah)... Ah I like that, I'm far from perfect, but the only thing about me thats worth something is that I'd never wake up one day and just be someone else. I'll always be who he loves. I feel like if I dont say anything... I might do something toxic like just be cold for "no" (unspoken) reason, and I dont wanna do that.

I just wondered if anyone else woke up and their partner was acting like someone else, must just be me lool I did google and come up short, so thats saying something.

I mean, I don't date girls that remind me of my sister, because I don't like my sister. I love her because she's my sister, but I don't like her, she's kind of a bad person, so I keep her at a distance on purpose. So it makes total sense to me. 🤷‍♂️

100% Absolutely 💯

I like this approach, I could see this happening in a comedy!

Latest posts

Back