Total Turn Off...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im officially confused lol but you know what... it's because im trying to be this person im not... im trying to be understanding to things... that I cant possibly understand, you know?
Perfect! That's all I was waiting to hear. When a woman is officially confused, not the normal every day confusion that all women have ha! ha!, that's the best time to make one's move. So, as soon as I can muster up enough gumption to deal with all the people I would have to in order to be at your door................ ahhhh. Alas we are destiny to be ALL spouses from across the river. ;)

This song is for you:

Do you know why road rage happens?
Its because we evolved to deal with constant threats. If we don't have *any* threats we imagine or create them. Right now its all smooth sailing but your ancestors didn't evolve to deal with peace.
Get more risk in your life, something that challenges you in a positive way and makes you better for overcoming it. If you don't then you will naturally create and gravitate toward challenges and who knows if it'll be for better or for worse.

Its because we evolved to deal with constant threats. If we don't have *any* threats we imagine or create them. Right now its all smooth sailing but your ancestors didn't evolve to deal with peace.
Get more risk in your life, something that challenges you in a positive way and makes you better for overcoming it. If you don't then you will naturally create and gravitate toward challenges and who knows if it'll be for better or for worse.

Interesting idea. I was kind of thinking something similar lately.

You know what... this is interesting, I think to some degree this is accurate, but what I dont know is... when to trust that little voice and when to ignore it.

Latest posts

Back