Toxic Games Some Women Play.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that I get in trouble with is who pays for the date. I generally approach it as whoever asks the other out is inviting them. So I met someone and she asked me out for a first date. The date went well and when the bill came I broke it down in half. She was so offended she left in a hurry after that. It was a deal breaker that she had to pay her half. Frankly, I wouldn't have minded paying but the attitude that I had to pay was a real turn off. There was another woman who I wouldn't let her pay just because I enjoyed her so much it was a treat for me to treat her. But she at least offered and I appreciated that.

One thing that I get in trouble with is who pays for the date. I generally approach it as whoever asks the other out is inviting them. So I met someone and she asked me out for a first date. The date went well and when the bill came I broke it down in half. She was so offended she left in a hurry after that. It was a deal breaker that she had to pay her half. Frankly, I wouldn't have minded paying but the attitude that I had to pay was a real turn off. There was another woman who I wouldn't let her pay just because I enjoyed her so much it was a treat for me to treat her. But she at least offered and I appreciated that.
This is a tricky issue… I would never pay, however I am from a different class to most on here, if I was a working class person on a date with another working class person I would pay as im sure our relationship would be 50/50 forever more so what is the big deal with starting as we mean to go on. I expect my fella to pay for everything and provide for me as so I cant pay on the first date as thats showing I expect to live a lifestyle im not comfortable with. 😇✨

This is a tricky issue… I would never pay, however I am from a different class to most on here, if I was a working class person on a date with another working class person I would pay as im sure our relationship would be 50/50 forever more so what is the big deal with starting as we mean to go on. I expect my fella to pay for everything and provide for me as so I cant pay on the first date as thats showing I expect to live a lifestyle im not comfortable with. 😇✨
I always pay, which you'd like. Knowing you though, I'd get the better deal because you are such a good cook. Do you find you end up cooking too much for a guy. I would prefer to eat your cooking then going out. Has that ever been a problem?

I always pay, which you'd like. Knowing you though, I'd get the better deal because you are such a good cook. Do you find you end up cooking too much for a guy. I would prefer to eat your cooking then going out. Has that ever been a problem?

I wouldnt like it if he couldnt afford it 🙈 other than that i’d simply expect but respect the male role of providing for me.
Truthfully I have social anxiety so cooking is ideal for me, I think for most normal well adjusted women they would prefer to go out and cook less maybe…

agree - start as you mean to go on and make sure you have enough in common to go out together on a first date anyway, not where you go out, get bored, a few hours seeks like years and you decide never to see them again, when it would have been wise not to bother in the first place

Most women I’ve been with or seem to usually attract are highly narcissistic, or would be sociopaths without the intelligence to qualify. I’ve had a couple though that sadly were. Horrifying at times, strangely fascinating albeit gorgeous. Worked out well for them sadly.

It’s equal footing with the sexes. All my friends are women and most are married, but they never act as if they are. All but one cheat on their husbands constantly. Hiding in plain sight.

I often tell them to dump them if they are that unhappy to get divorced and do as they please. Kids are old so nothing keeping them there as they all have good or stable jobs. The common response is that “sex is so much better when there’s risk.”

It’s a true statement, but I normally leave it alone as it’s their business. We just talk about everything. I guess sometimes I find it amusing as I am overly curious as to the constant escapades and seemingly in so little time.

It’s easy to crap on one sex, but we’re all damaged and nobody’s clean. Most women will tell you that all women are insane before laughing and that they’re often worse than guys. Normally they joke about this, but most own it afterwards and tell us to run. It’s equal in my view.

Naturally, it varies by the person, but it’s highly equal out there. The hypocrisy, however, is staggering let alone maddening in some circles in particular. Of course, maybe that’s all one knows. Nothing is completely black and white.

Anybody is capable of anything. It’s always amazing we act surprised as we shouldn’t be. It’s easy to play games, and the majority are easy to see coming much like lies and body language.

It could always be worse, but best to attempt to let things go and walk away over indulging in childish behavior. I know it’s tempting and quite easy, but it rarely ends well. Different strokes I guess.

Last edited:
Most women I’ve been with or seem to usually attract are highly narcissistic, or would be sociopaths without the intelligence to qualify. I’ve had a couple though that sadly were. Horrifying at times, strangely fascinating albeit gorgeous. Worked out well for them sadly.

It’s equal footing with the sexes. All my friends are women and most are married, but they never act as if they are. All but one cheat on their husbands constantly. Hiding in plain sight.

I often tell them to dump them if they are that unhappy to get divorced and do as they please. Kids are old so nothing keeping them there as they all have good or stable jobs. The common response is that “sex is so much better when there’s risk.”

It’s a true statement, but I normally leave it alone as it’s their business. We just talk about everything. I guess sometimes I find it amusing as I am overly curious as to the constant escapades and seemingly in so little time.

It’s easy to crap on one sex, but we’re all damaged and nobody’s clean. Most women will tell you that all women are insane before laughing and that they’re often worse than guys. Normally they joke about this, but most own it afterwards and tell us to run. It’s equal in my view.

Naturally, it varies by the person, but it’s highly equal out there. The hypocrisy, however, is staggering let alone maddening in some circles in particular. Of course, maybe that’s all one knows. Nothing is completely black and white.

Anybody is capable of anything. It’s always amazing we act surprised as we shouldn’t be. It’s easy to play games, and the majority are easy to see coming much like lies and body language.

It could always be worse, but best to attempt to let things go and walk away over indulging in childish behavior. I know it’s tempting and quite easy, but it rarely ends well. Different strokes I guess.
Oh hey nice to meet ya, what an interesting reply!

I agree that both sexes can be toxic… men have damaged me beyond repair physically… no woman has ever done that to anyone I know (im sure theres some somewhere but i’ll give men the trophy for that one) , left me with damage on my brain thus a slight stutter. So I like to look at the differences in psychology of the sexes. Men and women have different ways they express their toxicity in general.

Truthfully out of all women I know, I only know 2 that sexually cheat and 100% that emotionally cheat, men are the reverse I don't think theres a man on the planet that is straight who wouldn't cheat provided the right amount of “temptation”. Also, there is a small amount that would emotionally cheat as men, they still exist but so rare. Not something they lead the charts in like us women.

Walking away will always be difficult for either sex, toxic behaviour is addictive, and the thing about games is… nobody likes to lose😅✨

Anyway welcome if you are new?, these are the weird and wonderful things I post about look forward to reading some of your posts 😇

Oh hey nice to meet ya, what an interesting reply!

I agree that both sexes can be toxic… men have damaged me beyond repair physically… no woman has ever done that to anyone I know (im sure theres some somewhere but i’ll give men the trophy for that one) , left me with damage on my brain thus a slight stutter. So I like to look at the differences in psychology of the sexes. Men and women have different ways they express their toxicity in general.

Truthfully out of all women I know, I only know 2 that sexually cheat and 100% that emotionally cheat, men are the reverse I don't think theres a man on the planet that is straight who wouldn't cheat provided the right amount of “temptation”. Also, there is a small amount that would emotionally cheat as men, they still exist but so rare. Not something they lead the charts in like us women.

Walking away will always be difficult for either sex, toxic behaviour is addictive, and the thing about games is… nobody likes to lose😅✨

Anyway welcome if you are new?, these are the weird and wonderful things I post about look forward to reading some of your posts 😇
You willing to put money on the table on that, kid? I'm game 😜

I’d bet my life on it 😅😂 I believe it that much ✨
Deal.
You find me 10 of the most attractive girls you can find, sent them over to me with the mission to get one of them naked on me. I'd be willing to put 100k on the table that I'll turn them all down. Trust me.
See, the thing is, there's all sorts of people on this planet. There's those we experience, then there are those you have no idea could ever exist.
I'm thinking you haven't met too many guys like me. My word is my bond. I don't give it often, but when I do...I never break it. So go ahead.
Make my day 😜
Got stuff to buy.

Deal.
You find me 10 of the most attractive girls you can find, sent them over to me with the mission to get one of them naked on me. I'd be willing to put 100k on the table that I'll turn them all down. Trust me.
See, the thing is, there's all sorts of people on this planet. There's those we experience, then there are those you have no idea could ever exist.
I'm thinking you haven't met too many guys like me. My word is my bond. I don't give it often, but when I do...I never break it. So go ahead.
Make my day 😜
Got stuff to buy.
But thats not a natural environment thats a point to prove 😅 thats different. Natural environment is somewhere you have to see her daily, and everyday shes looking better, smelling better, talking better respecting you better than the woman you are at home with ✨ Thats not easy for a man to resist. I’d say its impossible.

But thats not a natural environment thats a point to prove 😅 thats different. Natural environment is somewhere you have to see her daily, and everyday shes looking better, smelling better, talking better respecting you better than the woman you are at home with ✨ Thats not easy for a man to resist. I’d say its impossible.
If there's anything I've learned in 40 years kid, nothing is impossible.
My folks have been married 45 years now. My dad used to be pretty attractive. Well off, a fireman. When they'd initiate a cadet, they'd take 'em to several topless bars, get girls to dance on the kid, weird guy stuff. My dad could have cheated on my mom hundreds of times. Never did. Never WOULD.
I'm much the same. When I'm in a relationship, only have eyes for one person. I'm not blind, I still see what's around me 😜, but it's not who I want, who I want to grow old with. I'm thinking you know lots of artificial people, young lady. Not a lot of deep ones, if that's your experience.
I've never cheated on anyone. Could have a hundred times over, even had a few offers in my day.
But I KNOW I never will.

Send me my cash 😜

If there's anything I've learned in 40 years kid, nothing is impossible.
My folks have been married 45 years now. My dad used to be pretty attractive. Well off, a fireman. When they'd initiate a cadet, they'd take 'em to several topless bars, get girls to dance on the kid, weird guy stuff. My dad could have cheated on my mom hundreds of times. Never did. Never WOULD.
I'm much the same. When I'm in a relationship, only have eyes for one person. I'm not blind, I still see what's around me 😜, but it's not who I want, who I want to grow old with. I'm thinking you know lots of artificial people, young lady. Not a lot of deep ones, if that's your experience.
I've never cheated on anyone. Could have a hundred times over, even had a few offers in my day.
But I KNOW I never will.

Send me my cash 😜
Nopes you would 😅 i’ll never believe a man wouldnt, i’ve had way too many calls from disappointed wives to believe otherwise 🙃✨

Nopes you would 😅 i’ll never believe a man wouldnt, i’ve had way too many calls from disappointed wives to believe otherwise 🙃✨
Well hey, that's your choice kiddo.
I'm telling you though and it'll happen, you'll eventually meet the guy that's different and doesn't fit that descriptive. You'll marvel at it, but it'll nonetheless be legit.
Then, you log on back here and let me know. No need to say I was right; I know it. 😉

Well hey, that's your choice kiddo.
I'm telling you though and it'll happen, you'll eventually meet the guy that's different and doesn't fit that descriptive. You'll marvel at it, but it'll nonetheless be legit.
Then, you log on back here and let me know. No need to say I was right; I know it. 😉
Me! meet a guy like that?!?! lool now I know you're dreaming. only joking, who knows I dont see it on my cards.

People didn't cheat 40 years ago because there were no social media to learn about. Also, that same social media allows you to meet many more people. Now, people are victims of the paradox of choice. "Why should I settle for this person? If I have 50 options, maybe there's a better one". And in the end, they never settle.

People didn't cheat 40 years ago because there were no social media to learn about. Also, that same social media allows you to meet many more people. Now, people are victims of the paradox of choice. "Why should I settle for this person? If I have 50 options, maybe there's a better one". And in the end, they never settle.
Mmmm and not to mention whole dating sites dedicated to affairs

Latest posts

Back