True? False?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
242976758_257827199680699_7272257968647203155_n.jpg

I guess this is the place where you can find people who know the most lol

Last edited:
I think forums are populated with people looking for answers. Those that have the answers are busy using their knowledge elsewhere.

I think it depends on what he/she does with what they know. If they are arrogant and hold themselves on a pedestal, thinking they are "better" than everyone else, yes, they will be lonely. But if they don't do that and try to be social and kind to the masses, chances are, he/she will likely have a good network of loved ones.

it's weird, im actually quite comfortable with my loneliness, I guess I've gotten so used to it...

Kindasorta true. Or, true under certain circumstances/conditions.

I don't think either of those pictures is necessarily a boast, although it can be interpreted or used that way.

I think what it really means is, if you start knowing a lot more than the people around you, you start to have difficulty relating, and this could cause difficulty connecting. You just don't think about, or want to talk about, the same stuff, or live the same kind of way.

Not sure if that quote makes a lot of sense. We all hold knowledge no one else has. Knowledge of that knowledge makes us unique and independent. No I wouldn't say it necessarily makes you lonely, but it does make you distinct.

I guess the only way to know is to know what everyone knows which is practicality impossible

Latest posts

Back