true happiness, within my reach, and yours

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
sorry i cannot resist, lately my life has been getting better and better to the point whare i want to get on my knees and thank god for finaly showing some mercy.only one thing can make this better,and im willing to wait however long i have to wait for it. i feel so good, for the first time in my life i feel loved by someone who actualy means something to ME. i think maybe ive made up for the sins of my past, and maybe the demons in my closet will finaly be silenced once and for all. the reason im posting this in general disscussion is because alot of people look at the topis here and i want to show them, that although it may dark now, thare is always light somewhare. its just getting to it thats hard. for me my light is,and always will be my angel.

angel by aerosmith ------>

HAY, Never be sorry for being happy man :D Am glad you found someone :) How long you been single for be for she come along?

Bluey said:
HAY, Never be sorry for being happy man :D Am glad you found someone :) How long you been single for be for she come along?

depends on how you look at it. ive been in relationships but they never ment anything to me. shes the first one ive actualy cared about. so 4 years sence my last one. 7 years for one i actualy cared about. i was 10 and when your that young every girl has cooties :p so your TRYING to stay away from them.

hawk9007 said:
Bluey said:

depends on how you look at it. ive been in relationships but they never ment anything to me. shes the first one ive actualy cared about. so 4 years sence my last one. 7 years for one i actualy cared about. i was 10 and when your that young every girl has cooties :p so your TRYING to stay away from them.

Well it gives us all hope, I just hope that one day I well meet the one for me. I already know that she is going to have to be a pretty weirdly but interesting girl for the one I well love.

The song BTW is cool Aerosmith rock

Sixtyten said:
so, what has happened in your life to make you this happy? :p

I want it.

Tis a girl man, You should know its boned to be a girl. Only girls can make us so sad but then in any given second make us so happy again :p

loketron said:
right on hawkie
when were 10 cooties are bad
but by the time we hit high school and girls start with the boobies we realise
cooties are something we want! OOOOOOoooo

LMAO HAHAHA

Congrats Hawk. I just wrote this for you. May your happiness know no end.

My precious angel
From heaven awaits
To deliver me to
Paradise’s gates

Your meaning to me
Shall remain undefined
For you cannot put words
To such beauty, so sublime!

Show me your love
And forever you shall know
My gratitude unbound
How I care for you so!

Thank you my dear,
For showing me the way
To true happiness
By your side I shall stay

grundel70 said:

My precious angel
From heaven awaits
To deliver me to
Paradise’s gates

Your meaning to me
Shall remain undefined
For you cannot put words

Show me your love
My gratitude unbound
How I care for you so!

Thank you my dear,
For showing me the way
To true happiness

wish i had a way with words like you.

What we've all been waiting for for You Hawk. The sky above our community is shining on us all because of Your happiness. =)

You are too kind. Those are your words, Hawk, not mine.

Rejoice in what you have found! For it is a fleeting, fickle thing. We all search for it, but few of us truely find it. My heart has no one to sing to, so I give its voice to those that have something to sing about.

I hope and pray for your happiness, Hawk. May you hold on to this moment forever!

grundel70 said:

My precious angel
From heaven awaits
To deliver me to
Paradise’s gates

Your meaning to me
Shall remain undefined
For you cannot put words

Show me your love
My gratitude unbound
How I care for you so!

Thank you my dear,
For showing me the way
To true happiness

*applauds* You are a very fine writer, Grundel.

Latest posts

Back