Trying to workout from home , 2nd Attempt !!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scissors 40*4
Hoop 10 min

Shoulder-rest for a few days. I'l try to think of any other exercises that don't involve hands.

I've remebered I have hoop, though I'm not sure it helps. Can't decide about it, May be it's just wasting my time.

I want to loose at least 5 kg but I don't believe I suceed. Hope, I won't give up)

So yesterday during downtime at work I started my workout. They left us sit with nothing to do so 😂 figured I'd be a little productive.

40 squats
80 pushups against a box, bit more inclined than a wall but not real pushups.
And walked in place for about 15 minutes altogether

@kaetic ,

That is a good start .

The exercises becomes a lot more easier if you continue for at least 10 days .
That is what i have experienced so far .

@4No1 ,

I have been listening to a lot of motivational speeches on youtube lately about workouts .
Like many of them says do not see it as a 100 meter race , but keep running , you will see the results .

I am going to add few of these too to the exercises i do from this week or next week .

5-Best-Exercises-to-Flatten-Your-Lower-Abs.jpg

:)

2nd Week , Wednesday

Warmup 15 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
40 crunches , 20*2
40 Squats , 20*2

Today should be climbing, but had to miss.
So I went runing instead. About 50minutes. But it's not at home )
+
Scissors 30sec*4 (30 work/30 rest)

I tried to do 40sec's but failed after 31sec in the second time. So my nearest purpose is 40/20 * 4 here.

What do you guys think of a hoop? Is it good or just marketing?

Now I'm looking for more "hands free" exercises.

@Tobakki3, thank you. The problem is that it's not my first attempt and when I don't see any result in a month or two I give up. But on the other hand may be things were evene worse if didn't try at all. Anyway I don't give up so fast and I like writing here so I have to go on working )

P.S. Talking about a weigth I should eat less and more healthy:censored:

You're all doing good! I was doing some exercises for several weeks and now have slowed down some because I was doing too many making me hurt badly. I will begin again in a day or so. I do free weights for my saggy arms, some leg lifts standing up, crunches from sitting down and then some upper back exercises so far. I hope to get to doing some on the floor and put the ankle weights on.

@4No1 ,

OK , i thought this was your first attempt at exercising

Anyway Thursday and Friday are rest days for me .

5 days workout , 2 days rest .

About eating right , that is another challenge .
I don't eat a lot . But i am not that very strict about it either .
I have diabetes so i try to avoid sugar all the time .
But i am not sure how to cut my carbohydrates intake properly .
I will have to work on that one soon .

@Janey ,

There was pain all over my body too when i started , but now i am ok .

I will continue with my same exercises for 1 more week , then i will add more exercises to it .

Exercising requires a lot of dedication like some say

I am a really lazy person and i hate warming up for the workouts , but after the warmups are over , it gets easy

I've been working out too but you know what's my secret? 10 reps.

10 reps so I won't tire myself. So I can do 100 push ups a day as opposed to 50 consecutive push ups a day only.

And my push ups are concentrated. I would go down, hold for ten seconds the repeat until I do 10 reps.

It's about the quality not quantity. And I'm combining it with weights. and I can exercise almost everyday.

Also dancing when not lifting weights. 6 days a week. Hey but were all different and everybody has their own style of working out 💪

Running 1h
3*
Scissors 35/30sec*4

P.S. I feel strange while running in my old sneakers and almost regular clothes and with my unfit body when there are so many fit people in special clothes. Yeah, I know that legs run, not clothes but still.

I use a stationary bike I got off Amazon a year or two ago, with an app called CycleGo. Was off a bit due to Covid, but recently got back on again. That and yoga are the only exercises I like, and lately my bike is winning out.

3*
Scissors 35/30sec*4
Lazy Day)

It seems I'm not going to add anything with the hands in the nearest future.

Will run when possible and maybe will add a rope jumping.

Week 3 , Monday

Warmup 15 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
50 crunches , 25*2
30 leg raises , 10*3
40 Squats , 20*2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back