Two suns in Brazil. How come

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. Didn't see this video until now. Clearly showing more than one. Earth's Axis is causing a more direct than usual burst off the Moon.

They are the same sun we know and love but the second is a ancient reminder, regardless. Us of old. Again, reminder of Sun Gods of old. I.E. Osiris. That's how they perceived this kind of phenomenon.

The watchful warm eye, the sun. Two should always be welcomed and not be taken for granted regardless of scientific facts. Thank you universe! đź’š

Last edited:
Right on time for the Kenobi series, eh? :love: :p:cool:

images

Same! Waiting for the right time to binge. I'm a massive Ben and Qui-gon fan, myself. Loved Luke until Force Awakens, what they did to Luke makes zero Jedi canon sense. :)

The Brazilian catholics are probably going to go around and start saying that this is another Fatima.
Like how lots of hard core catholics seem to be really into apparitions of Mary.

"The Third Secret of Fatima" is a constant source of debate amongst Catholics. The official Vatican line is that it was about the assassination attempt on Pope John Paul 2. Whereas most radical Catholics believe that the third secret of Fatima is that a future Pope will be the Antichrist. There are certain hard-core Catholics who think that Pope Francis is the Antichrist and some say that Pope John Paul 2 is the "Image of the Beast" because according to these guys Pope John Paul 2 was like the worst catholic ever and that by canonising him they have set up a "Beast Image"

Does John Boehner actually believe that Pope Francis is this incredibly, wonderful person so he can't stop crying. Get Real.

Maybe lay off the Tequila. I know it's Brazil, but hell, go dance or something.
You do know something about camera glares, right? If not, the internet, the thing you're on, is there for you, because you wouldn't be. If there were two suns, in the sky or in the sea even, the gravitic forces slone would rip this planet in half.

Oh, right, Jesus. I dare the prig to slay me where I stand.

Or is the Earth the only literal flat planet, unlike every other celestial body? I get confused with 15th century logic...

Latest posts

Back