Two teachers that inspired me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaelynM

Reaction score
Two teachers I had in high school inspired me and still in my life.I was bullied a lot in high school for being me and it hurt.Good thing was I had a couple teachers that were there for me.Also inspired me a lot telling me not to give up being me.They both witnessed the bullying and wrote the students up whom did it to me sent to the principals office.My parents were glad they were there for me.I graduated in 1997 and made a surprise coming to visit in 1998 to see them.I was 5 months into being fulltime.They were talking coming up to them and seen I changed big time.Said I changed big time and the last time they seen me when I was dressed as male.Told them I go by Jaelyn now and much happier as a fulltime crossdresser.They saw I was the male with a femme side.I looked at them telling them thank you for inspiring me not to give up for being me.Told me that they do not give up on the students.Both are retired now and still see them.They call me Jaelyn now as well.

Good for you. Very inspiring.

I wish I had teacher's like that. I mostly fought with my teachers. One time I disagreed with one of my relegion teachers and he called me an infidel. As a result of this and other factors, that stuck to me for a while and many of my classmates and even friends thought so as well.

That's awesome!

Unfortunately, I was the honeysuckle head that continually teased and gave honeysuckle to the teachers. I even planted marijuana seeds in this one teachers exotic plant terrarium. He was super excited to see these new strange plants quickly sprouting up. Well, until he realized he was growing pot. Ha! Ha!

OMG! He was soooooo mad and said, "today's youth are going to destroy the world." Then he dug up all the plants and left the terrarium empty for the rest of the year.

I never found any of my school teachers to be particularly inspirational. Some were decent and others were terrible, but inspirational isn't a word that springs to mind when I think of my school experience.

Two teachers I had in high school inspired me and still in my life.I was bullied a lot in high school for being me and it hurt.Good thing was I had a couple teachers that were there for me.Also inspired me a lot telling me not to give up being me.They both witnessed the bullying and wrote the students up whom did it to me sent to the principals office.My parents were glad they were there for me.I graduated in 1997 and made a surprise coming to visit in 1998 to see them.I was 5 months into being fulltime.They were talking coming up to them and seen I changed big time.Said I changed big time and the last time they seen me when I was dressed as male.Told them I go by Jaelyn now and much happier as a fulltime crossdresser.They saw I was the male with a femme side.I looked at them telling them thank you for inspiring me not to give up for being me.Told me that they do not give up on the students.Both are retired now and still see them.They call me Jaelyn now as well.
My fourth grade teacher, Heather Treen, inspired me to make a difference in my peer’s lives at nearly forty years of age.

There was this maths teacher. Where all the others had given up on me academically wise this guy saw something. God knows what but all I can remember is that one day during one his lessons, he took me to one side and told me to stop ******* about but to get my head down and make something of my life instead of performing to what was then current the expectations of others by pissing my life down the pan.
Ended up doing him proud and proving others wrong (including my parents and brother) by passing all my exams at school and ending up getting a degree.

That teacher was a legend, but also he had one hell of a cutting sense of humour (y)

Latest posts

Back