UK Bar Everyone Invited !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of getting kicked out (pfft, like they could), are you saying Ska and Apex are bigger troublemakers than I am?
I was thinking more that we could plug in and give ALL a few renditions of Motorheads greatest hits, you're more than welcome to join us on vocals, if you can growl like Lemmy ...... oh just so you know, no money will be changing hands if you do get involved 😉

I was thinking more that we could plug in and give ALL a few renditions of Motorheads greatest hits, you're more than welcome to join us on vocals, if you can growl like Lemmy ...... oh just so you know, no money will be changing hands if you do get involved 😉
Can't I just play the cowbell? Every good band needs a cowbell.......

I missed this thread I don't think so 😂😂😂

I have just had the police here saying something about being a pimp, I have assured them this is not that kind of place, I wonder who called them 😂😂

GASP....that's Southern Murica. I'm in the North!

View attachment 6927
By the way....how many frying pans can you handle before I have to drag you into the closet?
Takes an awful lot of Frying pans to get me in the closet I'm English anyway it's full there are two drivers in it, as your not or never will be 😂😂😂 a driver, your not allowed in the closet
Fancy a drink? My nerves are shattered

Due to a bad first night opening due to the Americans 😂 and the chaos, even down to me nearly being arrested for being a pimp I have had to ring in sick today, due to my nerves.
So I'm looking for a bar tender to look after the place for me today 😂😂

Last edited:
200w.gif

Latest posts

Back