Un-official chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylie

Reaction score
I have been working for a while on a chat room, now as the topic suggest, it is UN-OFFICIAL not tied to A lonely life.

The location of the room is http://allife.mycode4.com/
and we added a password to try and avoid spammers.
The password is "bananaphone" "daydreamer"

Dont ask about the password.... I dont really know...

We hope to start some nightly / weekly topics,
If you were to want to talk about a serious topic,
what would you want to talk about?

-- Edit

I felt I need to clarify, that this is in no way meant to change the chat room we have now, we intend it as a support type chat room, for issue discussion, and such

Sorry hun,
What is it doing?

it is probably the password.... I need to make a better one... Any suggestions?

you just have to type in your username of this community ie "Bluey" and password "bananaphone"..

thats it..

Heya every one!

New theme I am working on if any one wants to take a peak

the page can be found at :

http://allife.mycode4.com/theme.php

this theme has a different password, when done both will be merged together.

The page is :

http://allife.mycode4.com/

The password is :

daydreamer

This theme is not yet finished.
Please let me know what you all think, I want to improve it, any ways you think it can be.

Hi there kylie. Just a thought but why dose the chat have to have a password to it? Could you not have it without a password? I mean anyone that wanted to get in there to make trouble would really have no problem in obtaining the password as its put up on here.

My personal opinion is that it would be better with out the password :) But that's just the way I think. Its up to you of course since you run it.

Bluey said:
Hi there kylie. Just a thought but why dose the chat have to have a password to it? Could you not have it without a password? I mean anyone that wanted to get in there to make trouble would really have no problem in obtaining the password as its put up on here.

My personal opinion is that it would be better with out the password :) But that's just the way I think. Its up to you of course since you run it.

If the chat room was only available to ALL (A Lonely Life) then it would not have a password, however a friend of mine saw the address and told it to one of his friends, who posted it on a site, and they came in a caused problems.

I think having the password is an inconvenience, and I could block every one that causes problems, but unless there are other admins, when I am not there, then they would still be able to cause problems, and so I think the easiest way to avoid problems, is to put the password.

The reason why the new theme has a different password, is because people said "bananaphone" was difficult to type in.

Kylie said:
If the chat room was only available to ALL (A Lonely Life) then it would not have a password, however a friend of mine saw the address and told it to one of his friends, who posted it on a site, and they came in a caused problems.

I think having the password is an inconvenience, and I could block every one that causes problems, but unless there are other admins, when I am not there, then they would still be able to cause problems, and so I think the easiest way to avoid problems, is to put the password.

I see, Well you could have a new chat then it would be the same chat just with a different URL that you would not tell your old friends too. But I see why now :)

Kylie said:
The reason why the new theme has a different password, is because people said "bananaphone" was difficult to type in.

lol, Got ye :)

I was going to put a link up on the front page for this chat by request. But when I tried to enter the chat using the passwords here it was not possible.

Kylie, If you wont a link to a chat room on the front page then I don't see its a good idea to have it password protected. other wise we might as well just leave the link in here. Make a chat with out the password or take it away from that one you have and gave me a link that works and I well put a link up there for one that is if ppl wont another one. plus bjarne informs me that he has he's own planes to put he's own chat up sometime in the future.

OK I have un-sticked this thread now since we have a link up to the chat on the front page.

Pleas let me know if I can be of help an further.

Latest posts

Back