Unattractive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectraApocalypse

Reaction score
It really just feels like no one will ever wanna be with me. No one I meet is ever interested in me. Im just gonna be alone forever, smoking weed and being mad about it. It really hurts when every woman you speak to ghosts you and gives you the cold shoulder 24/7. Im sure this is an obvious question but does anyone else feel this way? fresia love is all I gotta say.

The majority of women I encounter in both social and professional settings either avoid me outright or behave in an obviously wary manner until I somehow prove I'm not interested in them. In contrast to the trust and open body language better looking guys seem to receive. But what can you do about it? Complaining only makes you look guilty of the very thing they're already thinking.

Last edited:
The majority of women I've encountered in both social and professional settings either avoid me outright, or behave in an obviously wary manner until I somehow prove I'm not interested in them. In contrast to the trust and open body language better looking guys seem to receive. But what can you do about it? Complaining only makes you look guilty of the very thing they're already thinking.

This is the standard treatment less attractive men receive. Can't exactly blame women fearing unwanted attention, but yes, after a lifetime of it it can grind down the self-esteem and leaves one feeling alienated and singled out.
Being so unattractive is terrible. Im so desperate its unbelievable. I can understand why people like me lose their ******* minds with so many hormones and no one to satisfy their romantic needs. But hey at least drugs exist so Im not crying my eyes out all the time about how no one will ever love me. I hope I die young.

If it's any consolation, age is the equalizer. This will sound arrogant, but lot of former attractive young adults turn into schlubby middle-aged people by the time 40 comes around.

Assuming you keep up the bare minimum with diet and exercise you might end up being good looking compared to those around you.

Last edited:
It really just feels like no one will ever wanna be with me. No one I meet is ever interested in me. Im just gonna be alone forever, smoking weed and being mad about it. It really hurts when every woman you speak to ghosts you and gives you the cold shoulder 24/7. Im sure this is an obvious question but does anyone else feel this way? fresia love is all I gotta say.
It's easy to feel like that once it happens a few times, but it completely depends on the type of people who you're meeting and yourself. Wallowing in self pitty isn't going to be any good. How you feel about yourself, your mindset, is often reflected in ways you act or speak, and (in my experience) women tend pick on that kind of stuff... but again a lot depends on who you're meeting.

Rule one in all of this, stop with the drugs. Substances aren't helpful and there's a majority percentage who will avoid a dope smoker. Plus it's good for you to stop, your body and your mind.

Worrying about your looks isn't helpful, you're not supposed to fancy yourself, someone else is supposed to fancy you. So leave it up to them to see what they see and stop bashing yourself over the head with self criticism.

You have the added advantage of being a guy. Yes the ladies like to gaze at chiselled males, but really as a guy all you have to is show character, inner strength, and the ability to care. Those last three together work every time. Desserts are nice to look at, but you can't live on them, you need solid nourishment. People are very much the same, eye candy tends to have no substance.

Bottom line, be a caring and responsible type of person and things will come good.

Disagree? I'm near partially sighted, have posture problems, geeky interests and a smattering of autistic traits. Who's going to want me?? Somehow I've never been short of love interest, been in various relationships and now been happily married four years.

I used to think all the stuff that you think, but the only thing making it true is you thinking it and holding yourself back.

Rule one in all of this, stop with the drugs. Substances aren't helpful and there's a majority percentage who will avoid a dope smoker. Plus it's good for you to stop, your body and your mind.

Worrying about your looks isn't helpful, you're not supposed to fancy yourself, someone else is supposed to fancy you. So leave it up to them to see what they see and stop bashing yourself over the head with self criticism.

You have the added advantage of being a guy. Yes the ladies like to gaze at chiselled males, but really as a guy all you have to is show character, inner strength, and the ability to care. Those last three together work every time. Desserts are nice to look at, but you can't live on them, you need solid nourishment. People are very much the same, eye candy tends to have no substance.

Bottom line, be a caring and responsible type of person and things will come good.

Disagree? I'm near partially sighted, have posture problems, geeky interests and a smattering of autistic traits. Who's going to want me?? Somehow I've never been short of love interest, been in various relationships and now been happily married four years.

I used to think all the stuff that you think, but the only thing making it true is you thinking it and holding yourself back.
Bro Im never gonna stop smoking dope. No one wanted me when I didnt. Drugs are the only thing that make me happy. I wish I could find someone to be with or even get married to but that just wont happen.

Also please dont tell me that I should find something else to do that makes me happy because everything is ******* boring without drugs. They are very helpful.

If it's any consolation, age is the equalizer. This will sound arrogant, but lot of former attractive young adults turn into schlubby middle-aged people by the time 40 comes around.

Assuming you keep up the bare minimum with diet and exercise you might end up being good looking compared to those around you.
My guy Im ugly now and im only 21

If you are deadset that you are unattractive then it doesn't really matter what anyone says. That's something you have to fix. I mean if a young woman shows interest in you are you going to question why. Probably so because you are insecure about how you look. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you. What matters is how you think of yourself. I know I know...Im saying the exact same thing everyone else says (maybe not as well as other people but that's the great thing. I don't give a fresia). You shouldn't give a fresia. Focus on the things you are secure about and confident in. I can't say if you are attractive or not but I can say that even the best looking person with a pity me attitude can be unattractive. I have to know, what is it about you that is so unattractive besides saying it. Seriously, please tell me.

Marijuana is not DOPE

If you are deadset that you are unattractive then it doesn't really matter what anyone says. That's something you have to fix. I mean if a young woman shows interest in you are you going to question why. Probably so because you are insecure about how you look. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you. What matters is how you think of yourself. I know I know...Im saying the exact same thing everyone else says (maybe not as well as other people but that's the great thing. I don't give a fresia). You shouldn't give a fresia. Focus on the things you are secure about and confident in. I can't say if you are attractive or not but I can say that even the best looking person with a pity me attitude can be unattractive. I have to know, what is it about you that is so unattractive besides saying it. Seriously, please tell me.
Im fat, I have an ugly face, messy hair, acne and scars all over my face, bad teeth and Im weak as hell.

My guy Im ugly now and im only 21
You're 21 and already think that way? So what, none of the superficial shallow girls in high school and/or college liked you so that's true for everyone? Because that's all you've really experienced so far. What type of woman are you looking for exactly? And yeah, between the negative vibes you send out and the self sabotage that you have to be doing, you're not going to find anyone.

You're 21 and already think that way? So what, none of the superficial shallow girls in high school and/or college liked you so that's true for everyone? Because that's all you've really experienced so far. What type of woman are you looking for exactly? And yeah, between the negative vibes you send out and the self sabotage that you have to be doing, you're not going to find anyone.
Its hopeless. Even when I think positive no ones interested in me.

If being fat is unattractive then lose weight. Ugly face, in what way? You don't like the shape, your features, what? I mean really? Messy hair? Keep it washed, groomed, or rock the messy hair look. Acne? Treatable? What causes yours? Poor diet? Poor hygiene? Oily skin? There are so many things to treat acne. I suggest drink lots of water, limit poor food choices, keep your face clean always. No honeysuckle. Dove soap, witch hazel, at least twice a day. Its worth a shot. Scars, there are creams for that as well. Bad teeth, well thats problematic because dental care is expensive. You have options though. Weak? Really? Do strength training. Now what else?

Latest posts

Back