Unattractive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, what a man looks like has not even of the slightest bit of importance to me personally...aside from height and race if I am even allowed to say that... curse the woke.... any who... However, I cant take that and pretend this relates to most or even a majority of women, studies show.... it doesn't. The same thing is true for people with disabilities, it is very sad, but a real problem they are facing to the point they had a debate on the radio once, that a form of prostitution should be legal and funded for people with disabilities.
Is if isn't on looks initially that makes you give a guy a chance then what can it be? Surely that first meeting, the first minute that u see the person you've probably already decided if your gonna give him a chance just purely on how he looks, carries himself. I'm not saying it's always down to looks but it's someone almost out of our control.

Women go for ******* guys time and time again. Looks DO matter. They matter way more than they should. Most people would rather be with a good looking ahole than a super nice ugly person. Its just a fact of the world. It sucks, it really does but its true. What good is a great personality if you never get the chance to show it to anyone?
The "nice" part of that gets me. Ugly? Sure, okay, that's fine. I personally don't ever think anyone is ugly. But nice? Red flag. Especially the whole "nice guy" thing. A lot of us have learned that they're not so nice, and if they are "nice" it's only to get something out of someone because they're tit for tat. There's a difference between being "nice" and being a kind person.

When I first met my ex, it was his friend that wanted me. The friend was at least 6 inches taller than my ex and significantly better looking. However, the friend had no confidence so he just ended up annoying me. My ex was the one who got my attention.

And yes, this whole "nice guy" thing is bullshit. I've mostly found that self proclaimed nice guys are usually ********.

When I first met my ex, it was his friend that wanted me. The friend was at least 6 inches taller than my ex and significantly better looking. However, the friend had no confidence so he just ended up annoying me. My ex was the one who got my attention.

And yes, this whole "nice guy" thing is bullshit. I've mostly found that self proclaimed nice guys are usually ********.
I was getting air the other day and this man walked up and offered to help. I declined because I had already started and its air in a tire. He's all "hey its a man's job and Im a nice person" I looked at him and told him I appreciated the offer but Ive got it. He got pissy with me saying over and over how he was a good and nice person. Finally I said hey man that's great but I may not be a good person so back off. Oh my god was he pissed then. I finally said as I got in the car hey my man you need to work on that nice guy persona because you suck presently. ******* nice guy my ass!

I was getting air the other day and this man walked up and offered to help. I declined because I had already started and its air in a tire. He's all "hey its a man's job and Im a nice person" I looked at him and told him I appreciated the offer but Ive got it. He got pissy with me saying over and over how he was a good and nice person. Finally I said hey man that's great but I may not be a good person so back off. Oh my god was he pissed then. I finally said as I got in the car hey my man you need to work on that nice guy persona because you suck presently. ******* nice guy my ass!
Perfect example of the "nice guy" thing. It's sad because they know they don't have to be like that, and they still insist on being exactly like that.

Perfect example of the "nice guy" thing. It's sad because they know they don't have to be like that, and they still insist on being exactly like that.
I get the being helpful because I hope my son would offer assistance but what followed pissed me off. The whole time I was filling the tire I just wanted to turn around and punch him in his nut huggers. Then tell him to air up my tire while he's down there. See how nice of a guy he is then. But I don't act out anymore so I took the other route. High five for me.

I get the being helpful because I hope my son would offer assistance but what followed pissed me off. The whole time I was filling the tire I just wanted to turn around and punch him in his nut huggers. Then tell him to air up my tire while he's down there. See how nice of a guy he is then. But I don't act out anymore so I took the other route. High five for me.
It's the "I don't act out anymore" for me. :LOL: I prefer not to, but ten years ago, I'd be so ready to throw fists, and wouldn't care a bit. I rarely ever have to now because I actively avoid most people.

Is if isn't on looks initially that makes you give a guy a chance then what can it be? Surely that first meeting, the first minute that u see the person you've probably already decided if your gonna give him a chance just purely on how he looks, carries himself. I'm not saying it's always down to looks but it's someone almost out of our control.
His walletttttttttttttttttt 🥰 Okay okay, I'll think deeper, no honestly, I have never looked at any man and thought, "you are good enough for me". The looks of a man aren't even that attractive to me, I cant help that, I like things like their accents, their ability to make me a mother, mental strength, physical strength, if I feel dominated by him before we are even a thing, his height will help with that, silly but true. I dont sit there thinking, oh wow, that man has a beautiful face, would love to be with him...

Women go for ******* guys time and time again. Looks DO matter. They matter way more than they should. Most people would rather be with a good looking ahole than a super nice ugly person. Its just a fact of the world. It sucks, it really does but its true. What good is a great personality if you never get the chance to show it to anyone?
People feel degrees of attraction, and for some the 'minimum bar' is enough and going for someone hotter but less compatible makes no sense.

Unfortunately a lot of us don't meet anyone's minimum bar.

Last edited:
People feels grades of attraction, and for the some the 'minimum bar' is enough and going for someone hotter but less compatible makes no sense.

From the things that I've recently seen, I guess technically being single now and someone bothering me, the bar is in hell.

Be your own bar.

People feels grades of attraction, and for the some the 'minimum bar' is enough and going for someone hotter but less compatible makes no sense.

Oh please Ardour… you mean no one meets your impossible minimum bar 😂🙈

The funny thing is I’m not attractive or approachable but for some reason people just gravitate toward me. The only thing I think of is perhaps I look so pitiful that people feel bad for me.

The funny thing is I’m not attractive or approachable but for some reason people just gravitate toward me. The only thing I think of is perhaps I look so pitiful that people feel bad for me.
Same, but I'm not approachable because I don't want to be approached. And people still want to tell me life stories.

Even if you are ugly and have limited intelligence, and knowledge, you can start building an athletic body
Women love a sporty person.. Make building a beautiful body a priority for you and focus on it now. And during the period of building it, try to strengthen your personality in the things in which you notice a deficiency.. With time, you will get a good amount of quality that will make the opposite sex care about you.

Even if you are ugly and have limited intelligence, and knowledge, you can start building an athletic body
Women love a sporty person.. Make building a beautiful body a priority for you and focus on it now. And during the period of building it, try to strengthen your personality in the things in which you notice a deficiency.. With time, you will get a good amount of quality that will make the opposite sex care about you.
Well, unless you are naturally skinny and no matter what you do you can't gain weight. Without being able to gain weight you can't gain muscle. All that happens is you get really defined.

hi

I used to think I was unattractive. I'm slowly acceptiong that I'm not as ugly as I thought.

however, I'm still messed up in the head. like, a lot.

in your case, if you're indeed as unattractive as you say you are, I'd advise to live with it. be happy for the things you enjoy, stop caring and just do the bare minimum to stay afloat financially.

stupid advice. I know. there's no eloquence in this writing. I'm not experiencing the real world right now so I don't know what's going on

have you tried some tea with a splash of milk in the morning ? it's really nice. esquisite to the palate I might add

I'm not sure what I'm writing, it feels unreal hehehe

stay strong soldier

I've never fully bought into that old notion that if you're beautiful on the inside then it simply doesn't matter if you're physically unattractive, or the cliche "beauty is only skin deep", etc, etc. Those are just things people like to "say" but eh, I don't think they always believe or practice it. Sure, there are always exceptions to the rule - but it's not the norm. Nature simply doesn't always work that way. Look at the animal world as an example. So often the smaller, awkward, physically odd looking, weaker males in the heard (pick your species) will never get to mate because of their lack of "looks", the females always select the larger, normal looking, stronger options, period. It's how things work. We are not that much different IMO. If you're a homely guy, small, feeble looking, etc, you're more or less also a reject like that skinny buck with lopsided antlers that all the does pass on. Not always. But often enough that it's a thing. I hate it but believe it's how things work in our world as well (I'm a reject too). All that other stuff factors in (loyalty, character, dependability, humor, wealth, etc), but looks are a part of the process too. If you're cursed with bad looks, have little to no other good qualities, I don't care how nice you are - you're gonna struggle to find a mate. I'm willing to bet there are tons of really kind, wonderful people on this board that all exude positivity, kindness, etc, yet they are still lonely/single and simply cursed in love because well, we ugly. Not many out there lookig for that.

Let me put it this way, Screech never got the girls yet he was kind, funny, genuine, nice, loyal, stable, etc. Didn't matter - they all wanted Slater or Zack. I'm a Screech/reject and I fuckin' hate it...but that's life...like others mentioned, except it and enjoy the time you've been given! Maybe you'll cross paths with a female reject that likes you (I'm still waiting and praying for that one myself but running out of time lol).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back