unnerved

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
this is some stuff that's happened lately.

I got into an argument with my step-sister and step-cousin. my step-sister is pretty much a *****. ever since my mother and her dad married, she's been abusive verbally, spread rumours, and not been very nice and charitable to her. So i lost my tether with her. I let her know in her own family gathering, that she's not welcome around my mother any more. And she looked all angry and upset when I did this, but i didn't care. Leave the fresia my mother alone. 
and i let my step-cousin have it too. I was asked to help their late grandmother do some shopping, and I did it at first but then SHE didn't even lift a finger to help her own blood. I had to forego some important stuff to do this, when she didn't even (as a grown woman herself) show any charity to her own ******* blood. I still laugh at myself when I see her look, as if she wanted to start crying. Good. maybe NOW learn to be an ADULT. so when she has kids, she'd expect her own parents to care for them more? NO! you care for your own kids! that's life!!

my own mother said i was rude. i didn't care if I was. they had violated my space, and they deserved rudeness. what will they do? call the police on me?!? or accept their part in their actions and take it like NORMAL ADULTS DO? I do. Always. so can they. My step-dad is at least decent and fair, unlike the others of his brood. He is now forcing that ***** to help out their aunts, as it should be and as any healthy ADULT does. 

I haven't been to their family gatherings since and I don't care. I'm happier to play games like FIFA and CIV VI alone at home than help scummy people I don't need to give a honeysuckle about. I don't see myself at all as wrong here, there's no reason why I should be.

And this may seem petty, but I swore loudly at some store worker, who berated me because I "couldn't hear her call my order out". Well, based on how the customers were arranged, there's no reason I COULD hear her. And her voice was so quiet, and I wasn't the only person to have complained. I enjoyed seeing her ******* squirm, when she couldn't handle the responsibility in the situation. What's more is that she was attractive, and I hate attractive women. I hate how they reckon they're socially superior. Like in this case, it NEVER occurred to her that she was in the wrong. That's how they all are - entitled and stuck-up. And gatekeepers. There is this hot ***** in my team at work, who always talks over people at meetings. Even when I or others make valid points - she thinks because maybe her bf licked her pussy good, she is above all else. Like if you get there in the morning, and it's raining and you're talking off your coat and brushing off rain, she doesn't care. She gets "offended" when you don't acknowledge her right away. no, you're not THAT important, *****. Do YOU "greet" others? you got looks, big deal. I don't ******* care if you do, though I do ******* care if you don't treat others as you wish to be treated, since you're so "special".

tl:dr  

This is a lot but then i think in life, it's just my time now to shine. it's MY time now. I just feel like I'm duty bound for myself to get what others got in life. I don't see why people should ***** or moan. 
So if this mean making others face their moral duties (helping family), sorting others when they're wrong (some dopey store worker who forgot, somehow, that she's in customer service and has supposedly is trained with a brief like all workers in all industries), and some co-worker who is overly demanding and thinks she has excess social proof, then so be it.

Okay, this is only one post, so I can't exactly see a pattern yet or anything, but you don't exactly sound so adult yourself with what you wrote here. You sound like an angry child who thinks it's his turn to get the silver spoon. Your mother was right, you are rude. You also make assumptions about people who don't know the slightest thing about. And don't even get me started about how you are already generalizing that all women who are "good looking" are stuck up evil bitches out to make your life hell.
You also come across as superior. So, you may want to look at what you are doing, because to me, it kind of sounds like you are a hypocrite. Pot meet kettle and all that.

TheRealCallie said:
Okay, this is only one post, so I can't exactly see a pattern yet or anything, but you don't exactly sound so adult yourself with what you wrote here.  You sound like an angry child who thinks it's his turn to get the silver spoon.  Your mother was right, you are rude.  You also make assumptions about people who don't know the slightest thing about.  And don't even get me started about how you are already generalizing that all women who are "good looking" are stuck up evil bitches out to make your life hell. 
You also come across as superior.  So, you may want to look at what you are doing, because to me, it kind of sounds like you are a hypocrite.  Pot meet kettle and all that.

It's just what I believe. I don't care about helping people I'm not related to. And yes, I dislike attractive women. and i don't care whom I'm rude to. why should I? we're all people, and i don't care about spiritualism. i await being sectioned for rudeness. lol.
And yes, i'm posting my views here, and i don't care if you don't like it. you cannot gatekeep.

people help their grandparents. that's the BASE. that's the norm.
if peopel want to section me, go ahead. section me on nothing.
and yes, it is my time. i'm getting what everybody else got in life. your comically harsh response shows gatekeeping. yes, i'm imperfect. big deal, i'm a human.
you've responded in other tones, when you don't know me, to others. i guess imperfect behaviour from adults is something you selectively excuse. that's on you.

I always love to see how others try to justify their actions by telling others they are "gatekeeping" or "gaslighting" or just being an ass in general, when that person gives their opinion. You are, once again assuming honeysuckle you can't possibly know and running with it as though it was fact. Whereas I said repeatedly that I could be wrong and that I can't base a good judgement because this was your first post. But please, continue proving that I was right in my initial opinion, where, again, I said I could be wrong about it.

I always love seeing how people condemn others when they themselves do the same honeysuckle. It's okay for YOU to do, but not others? Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll get far.

TheRealCallie said:
I always love to see how others try to justify their actions by telling others they are "gatekeeping" or "gaslighting" or just being an ass in general, when that person gives their opinion.  You are, once again assuming honeysuckle you can't possibly know and running with it as though it was fact.  Whereas I said repeatedly that I could be wrong and that I can't base a good judgement because this was your first post.  But please, continue proving that I was right in my initial opinion, where, again, I said I could be wrong about it. 

I always love seeing how people condemn others when they themselves do the same honeysuckle.  It's okay for YOU to do, but not others?  Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll get far.

i've seen plenty of others post in similar tones. you are gatekeeping, since your desire to lecture who can do what is needless and comical. and baseless. 
anybody can do anything,. and i belive in everyday life i'm a "better person" thjan you since i'm fair, charitable and kind. 
i'll continue to offend you by doing things that aren't lodged in your mind.
just like how i can go shopping with a blue t-shirt and somebnody will try and beat me up on that basis. they can try, but it's still abnormal conduct. and gaslighting is wrong. i don't do it.
good day to you, madam. you're upset that i intend to use this forum, when you hold some "innate right" to use it more and fully. your language there is full of gaslighting, underlighting, and it amuses me greatly.

TheRealCallie said:
I always love to see how others try to justify their actions by telling others they are "gatekeeping" or "gaslighting" or just being an ass in general, when that person gives their opinion.  You are, once again assuming honeysuckle you can't possibly know and running with it as though it was fact.  Whereas I said repeatedly that I could be wrong and that I can't base a good judgement because this was your first post.  But please, continue proving that I was right in my initial opinion, where, again, I said I could be wrong about it. 

I always love seeing how people condemn others when they themselves do the same honeysuckle.  It's okay for YOU to do, but not others?  Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll get far.

sorry madam, but if you can post "i got up at 5.30am loolaalol." then don't come down on me for not being straight with everything i post. you don't own this plac.

since you're a comical bully. you believe you're hurting me, but you're not.
YOU have critiqued my posting, since i'm not mature enough and have to be 100% of the time.
are you?
even as an adult, people aren't perfectly stolid. i don't know where you get this from.
again, you're looking to bully.
it's funny.
i've done nothing wrong, bar some inner feelings in your mind.
again, i don't deal with bullies.
i'll continue responding to points in a calm and compassionate manner, as i have bar your belligerent attempts to bully and subdue.

bullies are accustatory people who get threatened new people come here. i'm amused somebody so smart and wise doesn't understand their own actions.
you know what? go and arrange to section me, since you apparently are above laws or don't know how to apply laws.

Okay, show me where I bullied you? If I really did, I'll apologize, but stating my opinions and also stating that they are my opinion and I don't have much to go off of with my opinion doesn't mean bullying, it just means I stating what your post comes across as.

You, however, have done nothing but attack me, make countless assumptions and try to pass them off as fact. I'd still like to know how what time I wake up has anything to do with anything. Have you been here before, by chance....

lol.

you're a bully.
whatever angst you have in your life, or towards me, i do not care.
i genuinely wish you the best, but i only associate with people online or in real life who aren't hypocritical and have benevolent intentions.

Any reason why you couldn't answer my question?  It's a logical question.  Show me where I bullied you?

TheRealCallie said:
Okay, this is only one post, so I can't exactly see a pattern yet or anything, but you don't exactly sound so adult yourself with what you wrote here.  You sound like an angry child who thinks it's his turn to get the silver spoon.  Your mother was right, you are rude.  You also make assumptions about people who don't know the slightest thing about.  And don't even get me started about how you are already generalizing that all women who are "good looking" are stuck up evil bitches out to make your life hell. 
You also come across as superior.  So, you may want to look at what you are doing, because to me, it kind of sounds like you are a hypocrite.  Pot meet kettle and all that.

See those words I bolded?  That means it's how you come across, not necessarily how you actually are.  Yet instead of replying to me in a civilized manner, you attack.  So please, show me where I bullied you?  And again, please tell me how what time I wake up has anything to do with anything?

theablekingathelstan said:
TheRealCallie said:

It's just what I believe. I don't care about helping people I'm not related to. And yes, I dislike attractive women. and i don't care whom I'm rude to. why should I? we're all people, and i don't care about spiritualism. i await being sectioned for rudeness. lol.
And yes, i'm posting my views here, and i don't care if you don't like it. you cannot gatekeep.

You're complaining about how other people are acting, while admitting that you treat other people like crap as well.
If you really want others to behave better there's this saying about it.

Treat other people the way you want to be treated... It's called the golden rule for a reason.

If you go around being rude, petty, and a general ***** to everyone that's all you're ever going to get back from them.
The rest of it, just sounds like you have an inferiority complex. "they aren't better than me" Actually, it kind of explains the rudeness too. Explains, doesn't excuse.

Actually it might be a good experiment to see how people react long term. I'm always nice to people. But, they usually honeysuckle on me after I stop helping them or I express a different point of view then they have. Maybe being a jerk is better. I have found that being stern with people that are not holding up their end of the deal usually helps. Being rude right out of the gate though. Hmmmm.

kaetic said:
TheRealCallie said:

You're complaining about how other people are acting, while admitting that you treat other people like crap as well.

Treat other people the way you want to be treated... It's called the golden rule for a reason.

If you go around being rude, petty, and a general ***** to everyone that's all you're ever going to get back from them.
The rest of it, just sounds like you have an inferiority complex. "they aren't better than me" Actually, it kind of explains the rudeness too. Explains, doesn't excuse.

I didn't say I'm habitually rude.

kaetic said:

I didn't say I'm habitually rude.

Well, then I apologize... I'm going by what's been posted so far. But you are right, I don't know what you are really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back