unnerved

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so another bully then. from another who claims to be enlightented and wise and "kind to all". loool.
i hope your attempt to push some psychological warfare and not even read the context here amused you. find other happiness in your life.

theablekingathelstan said:
so another bully then. from another who claims to be enlightented and wise and "kind to all". loool.
i hope your attempt to push some psychological warfare and not even read the context here amused you. find other happiness in your life.

Who are you even talking to? I don't believe I've ever made such claims, and I don't recall finished ever saying anything like that...
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a bully. Although, can you see where I was coming from with my first post now? Please re-read what you posted IN CONTEXT with what everyone else said... Be objective... And truthful. I don't think you would be getting so upset if there wasn't a grain of truth in it.

That's enough, you've done nothing but attack other members and be the bully yourself. Also your negative comments towards women are not welcome on this forum. Most of all the people you've complained about have been women that you've all referred to as bitches. Knock it off or find yourself off this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back