Unpopular opinion? : They need to ban women from tattoo parlors.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, taking you for a troll. Not getting into a conversation with you about 'what you said wrong'. I can't for a second believe that you're serious. šŸ™„
Thats rude. I'm not trolling. Maybe you're the troll, trolling me.

Here's my top-down worldview perspective on human morality, okay?
I try to be the Better Person.
If by trying to be the Better Person someone decides to be a Shitty Person and take advantage of me...
Well, then in my defense, I said I was the Better Person, not a Good Person...
And so, by my defensive volition I must take up the contrary position of being Better at being a Shitty Person.
The ends justify the means to me.
It is for this reason why I don't like conflict to begin with, and why I actively try to stay out of it.
I'm a pacifist by choice, not by nature.
That has nothing to do with anything I just said. I never said I was a better person, I was simply giving my opinion on the matter. So when you started about "Its my body, my choice!" I said I already covered that, but i'll just quote what I said about that in my OP:
The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings "Iā€™m doing it for ME!ā€ are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you.
To add to that: Sure, its your body and your choice. But just because you do it, doesn't mean people are gonna like it. Just like YOU are free to do with your body as you please, I am entitled to have an opinion on it, just as you are free to have an opinion about me.

I literally have no idea what any of that has to do with being a better person. Opinions are free, everybody has them, the only thing I did different was post one of mine here.

Once again. Her body her choice.
And again, I refer you back to my previous post above this one. How many more times are you people going to let me repeat this?

You do anything, you wear anything, you SAY anything, people are going to have an opinion on it. Same as here, you people have an opinion about my opinion. Which is fine, but don't make me repeat the same thing over and over again. Its fruitless.

And again, I refer you back to my previous post above this one. How many more times are you people going to let me repeat this?

You do anything, you wear anything, you SAY anything, people are going to have an opinion on it. Same as here, you people have an opinion about my opinion. Which is fine, but don't make me repeat the same thing over and over again. Its fruitless.
I don't find it attractive either okay?
But you need to keep your "opinion" to yourself. You seem to have taken the laughable position of having your cake and eating it too. Maybe had you not started with the "women should be banned" bull šŸ’© I'd consider what you said. But no.

Fine, if you wanna believe I'm a troll go ahead and do that.

This sounds a lot like:
I'm not a troll, I mean, I am a troll, but if people are aware that I'm a troll then I can't troll anybody, so if anybody says I'm a troll: I'm not a troll. Also don't troll me while I'm trying to troll, because that's not cool.

Man, I haven't seen some honeysuckle like this in over 15 years. šŸ˜‚

It might be a surprising viewpoint coming from me but actually I disagree. I think that people should be free to participate in their interests as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

As far as employment goes, maybe there used to be some truth to that but I thought it was changing. That only really conservative places still felt that way, but that most of the modern world didn't care anymore, so long as you were good enough at your job.

I've mostly calmed down about the tattoo thing, I'm back to neutral on it (still don't like the cynical attitude though, although that's its own separate thing). I still haven't felt a calling to get one myself, because I think my problem is more mental/imaginative than appearance - I need to get more interesting thoughts/ideas and feelings, and I need to get good at something that will make me an interesting person (and I worry that I can't do that, and even if I could that it won't be enough). I feel like I still am not an impressive or interesting enough person, and I feel like that would be my problem whether I had a tattoo or not.

I read the first post, it sounds like a rant. It sounds like you had a bad day and are just taking it out on something. For what it's worth I haven't had that great of a day either.

Last edited:
Once again. Her body her choice.
Yes it is. OP is trolling obviously.

However, we are free to judge, and, assuming they want men to find them attractive, women should probably be aware of the perceptions before covering themselves in meaningless tats.

The only one MAKING you do anything is yourself. If you want to keep repeating over and over again the same thing because you don't like the OPINIONS of other people because you are judgmental and ignorant about the topic, that's on you. Don't go trying to blame everyone else because you are trying to defend your judgmental, sexist bullshit.

However, we are free to judge, and, assuming they want men to find them attractive, women should probably be aware of the perceptions before covering themselves in meaningless tats.
How do you know they are meaningless?

Take my niece for example. She has many tats and I'm sure an outsider could look at them and think they have no real meaning. You'd be wrong. Each and every one of her tattoos have a significant meaning to something or someone in her life.
People can judge others all they want, but they are typically the ones that look like arrogant ********, not the person they are judging. (not calling anyone here an arrogant *******, just stating a fact)

Change woman to anyone and I conceed that indeed people should be aware of what getting a tattoo means both for themselves and as an expense but end of the day it's their choice. Anyone who wants to judge someone for that can do one.

Personally, if you are a beautiful women i'd just wait till you're at least 40 to get any tattoos, piercings or silly hair colors because by then no one will care.
Ugh thank you OP you actually cheered me up some. I was feeling a little down in the dumps but I laughed a little too hard at this šŸ˜‚ honestly this is what killed meeee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I dont have tattoos, but I love tattoos on menā€¦. Uhhh soo hottt. When I go on and on about tattoos they usually ask me why I have none and I just say I only like them on men, which is true to me. However, I do wear the crazy hair coloursā€¦ I cant lie but Iā€™ve only ever attracted more men by doing that so I think youā€™re alone on that one. Something about green hairā€¦drives the boys wild šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜…

How do you know they are meaningless?

Take my niece for example. She has many tats and I'm sure an outsider could look at them and think they have no real meaning. You'd be wrong. Each and every one of her tattoos have a significant meaning to something or someone in her life.
People can judge others all they want, but they are typically the ones that look like arrogant ********, not the person they are judging. (not calling anyone here an arrogant *******, just stating a fact)
I guess it's possible to have tasteful or discreet tats, but that is the rarer case these days. It reeks of low self-esteem IMO.

Last edited:
I know this will probably piss a lot of people off, but please, just hear me out and realize that this is just my opinion and its how I feel.

I feel they need to ban women from tattoo parlors. Why? No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her nostrils. Thereā€™s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, ā€œMan, you know what would make her even sexier? A butterfly emblazoned just over her ass.ā€ Yet despite this objective reality, thousands of girls continue to mutilate themselves at an astounding rate, to the point where more girls now have tattoos than men. Even in our degenerate society, people with visible tattoos and piercings have difficulty getting jobs. Not even minimum wage employers will hire them, because no one wants their Big Mac or Double Crappuccino served by an Apocalypto extra. Girls who get inked or pierced are showing that they canā€™t be trusted to plan for the future. They donā€™t care that their stupid choices will consign them to living off their parents for the rest of their lives: all they care about is their individuality.

Not only that, but girls with tattoos specifically have no idea that their cool designs will be destroyed by aging. Gravity and Father Time work their magic on us all, and your taut flesh will eventually sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun. A chick who canā€™t comprehend that the awesome Narnia scene tattooed on her back will look like Technicolor vomit when sheā€™s 40 is too dumb to be the mother of your children. The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings "Iā€™m doing it for ME!ā€ are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you. She wonā€™t care for you when youā€™re sick, will refuse to sleep with you for completely arbitrary reasons, and will generally be a moody, unlikable cunt. Girlsā€™ logic when it comes to tattoos is best described by paraphrasing Lena Dunhamā€™s character in Girls: ā€œI have a tattoo, and that just makes me naturally interesting.ā€ Nothing could be further from the truth. My experience shows me that girls with ink and/or metal are the most boring, conformist chicks youā€™ll ever come across. To be fair, most girls are dull as dirt, but tattooed and pierced girls are aggressively dull, assaulting you with the most hackneyed tripe youā€™ll ever hear.

Any girl who thinks that a getting a ring in her nose or a Bible verse on her back is a good idea is going to be off her rocker. In my entire life, I have never met an inked or pierced girl who wasnā€™t sick in the head, whether they had depression, ā€œanxietyā€ or a full-blown personality disorder. While girls with facial piercings and tattoos on the arms or legs can at least feign normality, chicks with piercings or tattoos on or near their erogenous zones (breasts, labia, ass) are the kinds of broads who will cut you with a knife. The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort. If youā€™re looking to make a girl wince during anal on the first date, pick the one with a tramp stamp or a tongue piercing. But if youā€™re looking for a girl you can wife up, go for the ones who havenā€™t mangled their bodies beyond repair.

I hope it doesn't offend anybody. I've been out of the dating game for a long time, but I just feel its such a waste. Personally, if you are a beautiful women i'd just wait till you're at least 40 to get any tattoos, piercings or silly hair colors because by then no one will care.
I'm curious what prompted this?

I'm not a fan of tattoos period. But, I've also seem some amazing art work that ends up on people's bodies. I, myself, have never gotten a tattoo and I never will. I do not want to look at a tattoo on my girlfriend if I ever get one. But, if she has one and likes it I'll get over it.

However, I really like belly button piercings. A simple gold ring located at the right spot just looks sexy to me. It's hidden under her clothes until she wants to reveal it.

ok so people must conform to your personal tastes loooool
I know this will probably piss a lot of people off, but please, just hear me out and realize that this is just my opinion and its how I feel.

I feel they need to ban women from tattoo parlors. Why? No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her nostrils. Thereā€™s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, ā€œMan, you know what would make her even sexier? A butterfly emblazoned just over her ass.ā€ Yet despite this objective reality, thousands of girls continue to mutilate themselves at an astounding rate, to the point where more girls now have tattoos than men. Even in our degenerate society, people with visible tattoos and piercings have difficulty getting jobs. Not even minimum wage employers will hire them, because no one wants their Big Mac or Double Crappuccino served by an Apocalypto extra. Girls who get inked or pierced are showing that they canā€™t be trusted to plan for the future. They donā€™t care that their stupid choices will consign them to living off their parents for the rest of their lives: all they care about is their individuality.

Not only that, but girls with tattoos specifically have no idea that their cool designs will be destroyed by aging. Gravity and Father Time work their magic on us all, and your taut flesh will eventually sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun. A chick who canā€™t comprehend that the awesome Narnia scene tattooed on her back will look like Technicolor vomit when sheā€™s 40 is too dumb to be the mother of your children. The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings "Iā€™m doing it for ME!ā€ are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you. She wonā€™t care for you when youā€™re sick, will refuse to sleep with you for completely arbitrary reasons, and will generally be a moody, unlikable cunt. Girlsā€™ logic when it comes to tattoos is best described by paraphrasing Lena Dunhamā€™s character in Girls: ā€œI have a tattoo, and that just makes me naturally interesting.ā€ Nothing could be further from the truth. My experience shows me that girls with ink and/or metal are the most boring, conformist chicks youā€™ll ever come across. To be fair, most girls are dull as dirt, but tattooed and pierced girls are aggressively dull, assaulting you with the most hackneyed tripe youā€™ll ever hear.

Any girl who thinks that a getting a ring in her nose or a Bible verse on her back is a good idea is going to be off her rocker. In my entire life, I have never met an inked or pierced girl who wasnā€™t sick in the head, whether they had depression, ā€œanxietyā€ or a full-blown personality disorder. While girls with facial piercings and tattoos on the arms or legs can at least feign normality, chicks with piercings or tattoos on or near their erogenous zones (breasts, labia, ass) are the kinds of broads who will cut you with a knife. The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort. If youā€™re looking to make a girl wince during anal on the first date, pick the one with a tramp stamp or a tongue piercing. But if youā€™re looking for a girl you can wife up, go for the ones who havenā€™t mangled their bodies beyond repair.

I hope it doesn't offend anybody. I've been out of the dating game for a long time, but I just feel its such a waste. Personally, if you are a beautiful women i'd just wait till you're at least 40 to get any tattoos, piercings or silly hair colors because by then no one will care.
rm

I think you could have just said, "I'm turned off by tattoos," and, "I prefer nice women who are thoughtful." heh..

Tatoos and piercings don't do it for me either, usually; I'm not sure why. I just don't really dig it. I don't think i'd write some one off about it, though.

The thing that surprises me, is, how many professionals actually have tattoos and piercings. Seems that, after enough schooling, and enough professional skills acquired, the workforce stops judging on that honeysuckle.

Last edited:
Stupid "they", always throwing their weight around! Fight the power!

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Them
"THEM, also known as THEY, are THE most evil organization in the world! THEY control everything."
Ska.. do they ā€¦ force women to get tattoos!?!? because if they doā€¦ youā€™re rightā€¦ pure evil!!! šŸ„ŗ

Latest posts

Back