Unpopular opinion? : They need to ban women from tattoo parlors.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been married. its very easy to determine women online, they keep repeating the same stuff over and over again to get a rise out of a man, when a man then finally replies angrily they say "why are you getting angry?"

Never again.
Like this? Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .

I've met men like you too - I echo your sentiment. :)

1*wbuvHdRwW9PdRI8g0roFbg.gif

Like this? Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .Your astuteness astonishes me. . .

Sorry I'm not getting this, must be because you're a woman, are you trying to say you're astonished by his astuteness?

But yes, it's absolutely disgusting how women who had to have their boobs chopped off and reconstructed because they had breast cancer get nipples tattooed on so they can feel like themselves again. It's HORRIBLE. Tattoos have no useful purpose at all. How DARE women think they can think for themselves. They should have long ago learned that MEN are the only ones who can think logically, as the OP has shown us with this astonishing thread.

Its good that you echo my sentiment, it means you learned your lesson from men like me.

But yes, it's absolutely disgusting how women who had to have their boobs chopped off and reconstructed because they had breast cancer get nipples tattooed on so they can feel like themselves again. It's HORRIBLE. Tattoos have no useful purpose at all. How DARE women think they can think for themselves. They should have long ago learned that MEN are the only ones who can think logically, as the OP has shown us with this astonishing thread.
Where did I say any of that? Its the same with cosmetic surgery, I don't like it, however where it was intended for like burn victims or people with deformities its very good.

Now you guys just resort to making things up and then ridiculing things I supposedly said. I'm done with this now, because this is getting silly. This conversation is over.

You're all just shitposting now...let me get back to the topic.

What did you think you'd accomplish by sharing this opinion, Wrong? What kind of responses did you expect?

Say 2+ decades ago when I noticed women getting tattoos, my son's girlfriend got one on her lower back. After a year she regretted it. I told her that no one needs to see it with normal clothing. It is sad to me now in recent years young women are tattooing parts of their bodies they can't hide if they later want to.

Say 2+ decades ago when I noticed women getting tattoos, my son's girlfriend got one on her lower back. After a year she regretted it. I told her that no one needs to see it with normal clothing. It is sad to me now in recent years young women are tattooing parts of their bodies they can't hide if they later want to.
Well, atleast they can get them removed. I wonder if they think that while they are getting them? I'm sure they don't think about the pain and expense of getting them removed though.

Latest posts

Back