using social media and having poor outcomes with wellbeing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I tell people I dont use social media, they always roll their eyes, but it's 100% the truth, I do not. I used to, but now I deffo do not. I think there might be one instagram account ran by my agent, that is contracted to stay there until 2024.... (fml) but it is too depressing on there, I want to forget the ******** from the past not constantly be reconnected with them and getting updates about them.

When I tell people I dont use social media, they always roll their eyes, but it's 100% the truth, I do not. I used to, but now I deffo do not. I think there might be one instagram account ran by my agent, that is contracted to stay there until 2024.... (fml) but it is too depressing on there, I want to forget the ******** from the past not constantly be reconnected with them and getting updates about them.
Lots of people on Social Media tend to be exceptionally miserable inside and just feign happiness for likes. It's why i deleted my Instagram account and Facebook account too, they are full of arseholes but everything there is super repetitive apart from the memes.

Of course, if you don't have a social life, and you stop using social media, it is not like that social life suddenly appears out of nothing.

I don't use any. Only forms of "social media" I use are forums. That's it.

You can keep your instagrams and your twitters. I'm good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back