Vacation!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xerox

Reaction score
I have got good news, i only have to work tomorrow and the day after tomorrow before my vacation starts! Finnaly!

Normally i would have wednesday, thursday and friday left to go to school but i got suspended from school for the next week because of a little run in with my ******* teacher. This means i will have a total of 12 days vacation!
I will probably sleep most of the vacation wrapping myself in a blanket of Melancholia but that doesn't matter, its vacation i can do whatever the hell i want!

So fresia yeah for me!:D

Well, glad you have the vacation, not glad that you called your teacher that nasty name nor that you were suspended. Neither of these things are good things.

Eve cleaned it up a bit so that it sounds less like he is hating his teacher for his sexual orientation.

lol, I suppose I should have noted that I'd edited it, but I didn't think about it at the time. :p

Oh it was automatically noted.

Yeah, go you! You rebellious guy, showing The Man what's up and getting suspended!

It's important for those evil fascist teachers to know what's up, you know.

****, Last days of work i got fired, karma is a ***** i guess.
Another school year ruined, fail much?

Sorry for the faggot word, no hate towards any gay people out there ofcourse.

Oh geez, doesn't sound good at all.

Latest posts

Back