Valentines Day Vs Moulin Rouge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Ugh low self-esteem is just so foreign to me, I feel like i'm someone else sometimes....

So CenotaphGirl has officially finished her new look for Valentines Day Monday?...
I went on a Moulin Rouge theme, and it's funny because my mum has said I look like a pirate 😅
Not... the look I was going for but it's a very dramatic look and truthfully it's the first time I dolled up...
Well since the attacked and it's a massive step for me. I feel like it's a step closer to the real "me"..
My fella says I look like... the reason he's gonna get fired today 😅 but I think he's just trying to be supportive.

I cant help but feel at war with myself, I should be happy but... I just don't feel beautiful, desirable, attractive anymore, I just feel... "progress"? Like maybe one day I can be Cen again... One day I can model again, act again, you know? Maybe that's more important right now than feeling like a "hottie", but it feels like this is the one day, you wanna be the apple of your fellas eye.

Anyway, I know most on here hate Valentines Day, however, I really hope one day someone makes this day special for you, or if nothing else, I hope you all have an amazing Monday 🌹

Burlesque is sexy. While in its time it was considered kind of trashy these days it's considered kind of classy. Classy-Trashy, is what the troupe leader I used to know would call it. 😌 😂

I guess I understand it that way because I also understand Swing Jazz and watched old movies with Ann Miller in them.

Burlesque is sexy. While in its time it was considered kind of trashy these days it's considered kind of classy. Classy-Trashy, is what the troupe leader I used to know would call it. 😌 😂

I guess I understand it that way because I also understand Swing Jazz and watched old movies with Ann Miller in them.

Lolz omg are you a fan? I loveee swing jazz and old movies, im a hopeless romantic lmao

Lolz omg are you a fan? I loveee swing jazz and old movies, im a hopeless romantic lmao

I'm a classically trained musician.
I may be a metalhead, but I like all forms of music, it sort of comes with the experience of being an instrumentalist.
Coincidentally I also watch a bit of film noir, namely most things that aren't war movies or westerns. So, romantic comedies, mysteries and early horror.
Old Hollywood was as dysfunctional as modern Hollywood, but again, there used to be class in things, at least comparatively to how the world is now.

I'm a classically trained musician.
I may be a metalhead, but I like all forms of music, it sort of comes with the experience of being an instrumentalist.
Coincidentally I also watch a bit of film noir, namely most things that aren't war movies or westerns. So, romantic comedies, mysteries and early horror.
Old Hollywood was as dysfunctional as modern Hollywood, but again, there used to be class in things, at least comparatively to how the world is now.

Omg I agree!! things just do not carry the same level of class anymore, people dont celebrate talent just.. nudity you know? in my opinion anyway lol

Omg I agree!! things just do not carry the same level of class anymore, people dont celebrate talent just.. nudity you know? in my opinion anyway lol

I'm old, so I think that turning point for me into film noir was the first Transformers movie with Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf, neither of which are good at acting. The poster box for the movie was a green screen of them standing in front of a CG Optimus Prime colossally towering in the background.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some CG, but I don't think flashy advanced CG should replace, or even be a contender for acting skills. Honestly, advanced CG is kind of like my Sci-Fi thing for when I'm drunk or high and home alone wanting to be easily visually entertained.

But also at the same time Michael Bay is a goddamn lunatic. To the point to where I'm somewhat surprised he isn't a meme purely for blowing things up. That's literally what all of his movies do: He blows stuff up.

Latest posts

Back