VENT - He moved on...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truth is, I am not sure what a healthy person wants/would do in my situation, I don't really like drama and conflict anymore, but I'd be lying if I said I never had a taste for it at one stage in my life. I have done the same thing to him in the past, I started dating a guy I knew would piss him off, ended up going too far and he broke his hand self harming over it. I used to think all the drama was love, and I had to unlearn that.
It sounds more like a lifetime original movie to me. I'm starting to get mixed up on the details. ;)

The only way to stop games is to stop seeing the people who play games. I walk away from those situations and don't look back. Showing up just perpetuates the nonsense. Stop seeing each other and it will stop, otherwise it will continue.

The only way to stop games is to stop seeing the people who play games. I walk away from those situations and don't look back. Showing up just perpetuates the nonsense. Stop seeing each other and it will stop, otherwise it will continue.
We have a child in our relationship so I've never walked away, even though she's not biologically mine. We are back together and honestly... this is not shocking to me. I should have thought it through but I always act, quickly, and before I know it im doing the tango when I signed up for the salsa.

Ugh my ex moved on, it's so hard... it is so bloody hard
He broke up with me after he put me in hospital, he left me in the hospital heart broken,
I was suicidal at the time, I got transferred to a mental health unit... 3 weeks later I was out.
He still looks after me in some ways, picks me up after work, comes over whenever I ask.

Now he's with her....like officially
I wanna explode, I cant handle seeing him with her, it actually makes me feel nuts with jealousy.
I texted him this long message about his daughter (not my biological child) and blah blah,
He texted me back only about his daughter, like nothing to do with us...
I just boldly said "oh, dont miss me then?" He put "what are you trying to do here?"
I felt like responding to that would make me look weak...So I didn't.
I called his brother instead and asked him if he misses me lol (nuts with jealousy)
and his brother was like yeah he still misses you,

That has settled me, but I feel so annoyed with myself.
Annoyed that I still care, annoyed that im still the same when it comes to him.
His brother has been texting me that this new girl is nothing like me, and nothing I have to worry about
I feel so toxic, I know I cant be with him so why cant I just be happy for him?

My ex said he will always be there, pick me up whenever, come over whenever but he's with her,
and I have to accept it....
Life is laughing at me, no matter what I do, I will never be happy...
I'm ill at the moment, but I asked him to come over at 11:00 am, I don't even know what im gonna say...
I wanna say that I don't want him to be with her, but I cant even think of a good reason why...
I've been up all night acting out our convo which is now only 4 ish hours away, so excuse the ven

We have a child in our relationship so I've never walked away, even though she's not biologically mine. We are back together and honestly... this is not shocking to me. I should have thought it through but I always act, quickly, and before I know it im do
We have a child in our relationship so I've never walked away, even though she's not biologically mine. We are back together and honestly... this is not shocking to me. I should have thought it through but I always act, quickly, and before I know it im doing the tango when I signed up for the salsa.

He will stray repeatedly and return to you as you are his safety net. 😔

If you're going to stray, just break up with him. What's the point?
im just mad Callie, I dont cheat... no matter how hot his brother is... I joke... kinda... sorta... ugh.. life is just a joke... i just want him to say "im sorry" but I'll die before he can lol

Latest posts

Back