Video/Computer Games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to FF Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Starcraft.
I'm playing FF7:Crisis Core PSP, Taiko Drum Master PSP, Mario Party DS, Warhammer PSP.
I like most RPG games.
I hate PC/Xbox games...
I want to buy so many games, but I have little money.. =/ I don't see why I got a PS3 in the first place.

capricious said:
I'm looking forward to FF Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Starcraft.
I'm playing FF7:Crisis Core PSP, Taiko Drum Master PSP, Mario Party DS, Warhammer PSP.
I like most RPG games.
I hate PC/Xbox games...
I want to buy so many games, but I have little money.. =/ I don't see why I got a PS3 in the first place.

I know why you got the PS 3......Blue Ray player....eh eh eh? lol

Are you all following E3?
There have been quite a few interesting announcements in the past several hours.

-Final Fantasy XIII will be released for the Xbox 360 also
-New 360 interface, netflix service, avatars, Live enhancements
-Resident Evil 5 to feature online co-op mode
-WiiMotion Plus enhancement to make motion-control even more technically sound. I suppose no one will really understand what this means until an application is shown to demonstrate it.

and more

Disappointing show from Nintendo and Sony though, I think Microsoft had the best looking line up of games and they gave x box live a make over and announced all of those mega deals with netflix and stuff,they are really doing well it seems

As for Nintendo, I didn't see any ds games that I would want to buy I mean who really wants gta on the ds....? Not only will it look bad 3d looking on there, parents will be all paranoid about what their kid is playing cause now it could be GTA *makes scary ghost sound*

WOOT!!!

I just beat God of War 2 on hard mode, go me!!!

sorry, i don't mean to brag, i just wanna have my moment

woohoooo

yay

:D

i got a psp on wendsday from the money i made by working at the bookstore, and i got the new God of War game Chains of Olympus, it was fun but way too short, i beat it in just 3 days.

Today i went out and got FF7 crisis core, so far it's pretty fun

Never tried any of the FF7 spin-offs. Are they worth bying if you liked FF7?

FF7 is what got me into RPG's after all ^^

I just finished Mass Effect today on my borrowed x box, it was amazing one of the best games I've played in a long time, the story was especially good and really made me want to see what happened next, I will probably play it through again being a renegade biotic this time( I was a paragon solider before).

Anyone who hasn't played it before I would highly recommend it. O and I got the dlc bring down the sky for it, it wasn't that great but wasn't as bad as a lot of people said it was I still think it was worth 5 bucks

I heard Mass Effect is good. I would probably try it out if i had a 360 but I don't trust the quality of the 360 just yet.

Finally was able to grab a copy of The Darkness (PS3) and its a solid game. I still don't believe that Mike Patton does the voice of Jackie Estacado. I mean, I have listened to every band and project this man has been on but it seems to me that the studio might have done something to his voice. Anyways, great game.

Anyone been watching/ keeping track of this year's E3? I've been enjoying it thus far, I missed Microsoft's press conference but Nintendo's was okay, too much casual stuff but I guess that's what makes them the most money currently, looking forward to a hands on demo of mass effect 2 later on

This was the news from Microsoft...or so one of my XBL friends told me...

He missed the begining, but apparently 2 or the Beatles were there to advertise/endorse Rock Band:The Beatles, the a Tony Hawkes feature, something Modern Warfare 2 related...then a piece on Final Fantasy XIII...

Then he 'came in' as Epic announced a new Live Arcade game, its apparently going to be a 2.5D side scroller game.

The other highlights he mentioned were: Left 4 Dead 2...Oh WOW, awesome, epic etc etc (he loves L4D soooo much!!!)

Crackdown 2...nothing said on this one?

Joyride...a free arcade racer that will use your avatar...mmmm ?!?

Forza 2...supposedly this Gen's 'best driving game'...we shall see?!

Allen Wake...something that has been floating around as vapourware for years now...a horror game set in a haunted village.

Splinter Cell Convictions...he got way too excited over this one. . .

Live party...where you get to watch vids with other people on live and chat about it...as if you were all sat on your sofa together...could be fun?

Sky coming to Xbox in England...apparently you will be able to watch live programmes like football, using live party...tho it will just be sports initially...

Full 1080P movie streaming for the rentals....tho we assume you will need a killer internet connection for this.

Metal Gear Rising...The new project from Kojima Production.

Project Natal...This is Microsofts new motion control system....apparently you can drive cars, navigate the NXE, paint, interact, etc etc etc...basically Microsofts answer to the Wii

And finally...voice and face/item recognition software...so eventually you'll be able to voice activate your xbox...or use the recognition software to scan items you own into games...an example: apparently a kid scanned his skate board into a skating game, then proceeded to stand on the carpet rubbing his feet on the ground, this allowed his to 'ride' his own board in the game...

So there you have it...

Freya said:
This was the news from Microsoft...or so one of my XBL friends told me...

He missed the begining, but apparently 2 or the Beatles were there to advertise/endorse Rock Band:The Beatles, the a Tony Hawkes feature, something Modern Warfare 2 related...then a piece on Final Fantasy XIII...

Then he 'came in' as Epic announced a new Live Arcade game, its apparently going to be a 2.5D side scroller game.

The other highlights he mentioned were: Left 4 Dead 2...Oh WOW, awesome, epic etc etc (he loves L4D soooo much!!!)

Crackdown 2...nothing said on this one?

Joyride...a free arcade racer that will use your avatar...mmmm ?!?

Forza 2...supposedly this Gen's 'best driving game'...we shall see?!

Allen Wake...something that has been floating around as vapourware for years now...a horror game set in a haunted village.

Splinter Cell Convictions...he got way too excited over this one. . .

Live party...where you get to watch vids with other people on live and chat about it...as if you were all sat on your sofa together...could be fun?

Sky coming to Xbox in England...apparently you will be able to watch live programmes like football, using live party...tho it will just be sports initially...

Full 1080P movie streaming for the rentals....tho we assume you will need a killer internet connection for this.

Metal Gear Rising...The new project from Kojima Production.

Project Natal...This is Microsofts new motion control system....apparently you can drive cars, navigate the NXE, paint, interact, etc etc etc...basically Microsofts answer to the Wii

And finally...voice and face/item recognition software...so eventually you'll be able to voice activate your xbox...or use the recognition software to scan items you own into games...an example: apparently a kid scanned his skate board into a skating game, then proceeded to stand on the carpet rubbing his feet on the ground, this allowed his to 'ride' his own board in the game...

So there you have it...

BRING CRACKDOWN 2 OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT!!!
I WANT TO WASTE ANOTHER 8 HOURS GETTING ALL AGILITY/HIDDEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORBS! :mad:

Project Natal seemed interesting, and the Beatles animation they showed was pretty awesome, it looked like the two Beatles that were there though didn't want to really be there lol

People are saying that Nintendo came in third with their press conference, even though it wasn't bad, everyone came big this year its great to see
evanescencefan91 said:
just bought infamous

sweet

:D

oooo shiney!

too bad its a PlayStation exclusive:(

and guess what it's 5:30am and i finnaly beat FFXII
WOOT!!!
took long enough i know

but ff games are loong thats why i love them you get your money's worth and there's always so many great sidequests and minigames you can do

alright
let's bring on thirteen!!!!

yayyy

tomorrow i'm thinking of going out to get a 360 so i can play fable yay

(ya i know i posted the same crap on the other thread, but i realized this might be a more appropriate thread)

Games your looking forward to: The Beatles Rock Band, Final Fantasy XIII

Games your playing now:
Fallout 3, Blue Dragon, and when I finish with those I have Mass Effect waiting for me. :)

Games you love (feel free to get nostalgic):
Oh geeze so many...
I love the old Sierra computer games...the King's Quest series. I remember being a baby-nerd in elementary/junior high and obsessing about those games.
I will always love the Disney Sega games, the Sonic Sega games, the 007 Sega games, etc.
Kingdom Hearts- this was like my life for a month in my senior year in High School. :p
WoW- I have such a love/hate relationship with WoW. I loved it, and I met amazing people in it. It really fulfilled my need for social interaction.But, it definitely consumed all of my free time. However, my ex husband turned my much beloved paladin into an ugly male once the gender changing came out, and so I quit. :p I kind of feel liberated from it, to be honest, haha
I loved both Fable games, although I HATED the way Fable 2 ended. (WTF...that was the LEAST epic end battle ever. :( )
I love all the Rock Bands/Guitar Heroes, but I get discouraged if there is a song I can't beat on expert...(I'm looking at you, System of a Down songs...)
I loved Left 4 Dead, although I had nightmares about Boomers. :(

Games you hate:
I hate the Halo games, but only because I suck at them, to be honest.
Spore: I loved it for the first 2 hours I played it, and then I got bored.
Age of Conan: Oh, I such great hopes for this game, and it let me down so much. :(
Duck Hunt; OMG that freaking dog that mocks you if you miss?? You know, the one that snickers? Yeah, he's the root of all my self esteem problems I think. :/

Oh geeze...sorry, I tapped into my inner-nerd and it's hard for me to shut up once I get going, sorry. :p

Latest posts

Back