Video/Computer Games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking forward to... L4D 2.. if it really is coming out that is.? Resident Evil 5 oooh yeah :) and i pray to got or any other deities that Clive Barker will get on board to do another game.. i am hoping Jericho was not his last and final effort...

but mostly just looking forward to any survival horror with a good story and decent atmosphere..

playing mostly team fortress 2 and L4D... simply cant get enough of those lovely zombies... now if i could stop getting kicked from servers for either not having a mic or being crap that would be awesome..

keep revisiting the half life series.. it has great atmos :)

games i love are from an ancient time.. late 80's and early 90's.. but the stand out game that turned me into a skinny-forget-lunch-keep-the-cash-for-games-after school man.. is Street Figher 2.. i remember having mock fights with all the accompaning noises to boot.. **** we were cool ..hehe

Rewarded myself earlier this week for doing well on mid terms with Uncharted 2. This game. THIS GAME. Great single player campaign and addictive online multiplayer.

Of course, COD:MW2 is the big talk everywhere. I promised myself to wait till next week or later to purchase it though since I can't really see myself having a decent time to play games until mid December.

Games your looking forward to
Nothing much really, probably The Last Guardian

Games your playing now
Bayonetta

Games you love (feel free to get nostalgic)
Xenosaga, ICO, FFVI were probably my favorite games, this generation I like the Uncharted series, it's the only shooter that I liked and play through multiple times.

Games you hate
I don't really have much, I know what games I'll dislike and I stay away from them, and since I don't get a chance of playing them, I don't get to hate them. The only exception would be killzone2, and I really hate that game interms of design and direction (or lack of).

yay I'm glaf you like uncharted 2 cowboy i just finsiehd on normal mode on friday i really liked it

Games you are looking forward too:
Mostly I'm looking forward to final fantasy 13 and Halo Reach.
Game you are playing now:
Just been playing Cod:MW2,Halo 3,and when I'm feeling nostalgic I play Final fantasy 7
Games you love:
Final fantasy 7 is probably my favorite but I also like the Metal Gear Solid series, Grand theft Auto series, and the Elder scrolls series.
Games you Hate:
There isn't really any type of game I've hated because I always go by reviews and get the games with decent scores so I truly can't recall playin any games I really hated.

I'm currently playing Far Cry 2 and F.E.A.R. 2. They're both first-person shooters but dramatically different when it comes to storyline and setting. I'm enjoying them very much.

I'm also thinking of re-playing some slightly older favourits of mine, such as BioShock and Thief: Deadly Shadows. Both of which I can recommend warmly!

Games your looking forward to: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and TEW 2010

Games your playing now: Modern Warfare 2, Dawn of War II, Company of Heroes, WMMA2 and TEW 08

Games you love: Resident Evil Series

I've been gaming a bit on the PS3 lately. I just finished Killzone 2 which I thought was "okay", pretty much worth playing just for the shiny graphics though! I also started playing "Dante's Inferno" which is epic (so far). Within 5 minutes you get to literally rip Death (as in "The Reaper") apart, after which you willingly plunge down to the depths of Hell to kick some ass. In other words: good times all around. :D

i am looking forward to alan wake and red dead redemption. i have been playing just cause 2 which is pretty fun although even though all i really do is play games i have been finding it hard to concentrate or get into a game lately, too much stuff on my mind. instead i just play guitar hero because you really have to constantly pay attention so it keeps my mind off stuff while im playing.

Alan Wake does look really good. I've been curious about it ever since I first heard about it back in 2005 or so. Unfortunately, they scrapped the PC version and I don't have a 360 anymore. Argh! :(

Obsidian said:
Alan Wake does look really good. I've been curious about it ever since I first heard about it back in 2005 or so. Unfortunately, they scrapped the PC version and I don't have a 360 anymore. Argh! :(

yea ive seen a lot of people say that online, that does suck. you would think since they are already making it that they would just finish it. although they have been making it for more than 5 years. longest development ever...

I'm currently working my way through this epic game:

1214t2p.png

I am fond of video/computer games.I play Xbox,NES,PS 1,2,3 games.Each games are differnt from each other.Each games have its own challenges,

Computer Games I play are
1 cricket 2010
2 Hercules
3 Halo
4 startek
5 Doom
6 Need for Speed
7 Counter strike.

Video Games I play are

Final fantasy X
Legend of Zelda
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Metal Gear Solid: Rising

ramirezevanswa said:
Video Games I play are

Final fantasy X
Legend of Zelda
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Can I borrow your Metal Gear Solid: Rising?

Games I'm looking forward to: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3
Games I'm playing now: Fable 3, Sims Medieval, Dragon Age 2 (again), Puzzle Quest, Plants vs Zombies, Robot Unicorn Attack, Trogdor
Games I love (feel free to get nostalgic): Dragon Age Origins, Force Unleashed, Singstar, tabletop roleplaying games in general
Older games that I hope to play soon: Mass Effect, ME2, Force Unleashed 2, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space, LA Noir, Alan Wake, World of Warcraft (again), Super Mario Galaxy

Games I would be playing if they would be available on Mac and not just PC: Star Wars - The Old Republic (I occasionally cry because of this, and I'm actually considering buying a PC just to be able to play this game)

Games your looking forward to-Skyrim
Games your playing now-Morrowind
Games you love-Fallout 3, Fable III, Two Worlds, Oblivion, Mass Effect Dragon Age and Morrowind.
I'm basically a 360 fan.
Have a Wii, (never play it)
Have a Playstation 3, (never play it)
And I shy away from computer games entirely.

Platforms Owned: PC, Xbox "I" & "II", Wii, Playstation "I", Saga 32, Nintendo "I", Commodore 64 & 128, Tandy 1K, & Atari

Looking Forward To: Elder Scrolls V (Skyrim)

Playing Now: None

Loved (PC Version):

Elder Scrolls I, II, III, & IV
Deus Ex
Fallout I, II,& III
Fable I, II, & III
Two Worlds I & II
Divine (& Beyond) Divinity I & II
Diablo I & II
Dungeon Siege I & II
Neverwinter Nights I & II
Sacred I & II
Gothic I, II, & III
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Icewind Dale I & II
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
Wizardry VI - VIII
Planescape: Torment
Nox
Darkstone
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II, Jedi Knight I & II: Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces, Jedi Academy, Mysteries of the Sith, ect
Serious Sam I & II
Duke Nukem Atomic Edition
Castle Wolfenstein I & II
Doom
Quake I, II, & III

Latest posts

Back