Viewing forum list

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get to rant, about dumbass stuff. And I don't find out how idiotic it sounded until basically prime time the next day. It's like graffiti on a bathroom stall or above a uniral

I get to rant, about dumbass stuff. And I don't find out how idiotic it sounded until basically prime time the next day. It's like graffiti on a bathroom stall or above a uniral
Maybe. Or, and here me out...(yes I'm typing to myself), a bunch of gun-shy MFs

It can be depressing when there is no interaction on here. Yet, quite a few people are logged in. Just saying......
Oh, that's just a constant. It's more disheartening for me. One of the places you can at the very least type anything...but still refrain. That just seems internet broken.

They sign in...they sit...or, whatever. Bullys aren't really allowed here. It's basically the only thing the Admin/mods do well

This site sometimes baffles me. You can double check that you have signed out. I mean, you make sure. But, about 23 hours later, you attempt to sign in....and it tells you there's an issue. I'm not sought-after. But it makes me wonder if the users that are currently present, are truly present. And I hope I'm not here when I'm not here. Again, no one is going rock star crazy about me. But jeez. I'd hate to be in the list, but not at the same time. Eh, another barely sensible rant.

So, here's a question. If you show up to do this, but don't engage any thread in the forums that you're viewing..why did you show up?

I read most of an insanely long post. But then ageism got involved. That's the funny irony thing I added.

But...unleashed is something. Not great....but so much more than whatever medium you exhalt yourselves to be. fresia. I'm actually better. >give me my tassles<

Latest posts

Back