Walking backwards in a maze of mirrors

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claudia1794

Reaction score
I don’t even know if that makes sense nor do I care.What I do know is that I’m a simple person. Simple is safe. Up until recently, this has been my everything. I control everything. Stupidly, by stepping out of my safe zone I’ve managed to lose control. At this point I don’t know if I’m saying hello or good bye. Either way, I miss communicating with people, it’s been a good while for me. I’m not deep and not intelligent or witty. I’m just ordinary.

Nothing wrong with being simple. A lot of people would go for simple people. Less of a headache dealing with them in my experience.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Claudia. I don't exactly get your metaphor, but I imagine you have to be careful not to break all those mirrors trying to blindly find your way through.

Welcome to the forum

Hey, welcome! The world can often be too complicated, being simple doesnt have to be a bad thing. I can relate to wanting to be in control, too.

Hope you find what youre looking for here.

Welcome to the forum Claudia. I don't exactly get your metaphor, but I imagine you have to be careful not to break all those mirrors trying to blindly find your way through.

Welcome to the forum
No metaphor. I was literally in a fun house walking about backwards. It was fun. You know forwards or backwards in a maze of mirrors, there is no escaping yourself. Besides, I indulged in other activities, but decided subject matter might not be appropriate. I try to get my jollies anyway I can. Its silly, I know. I was confused that day, my "quirks" were in overdrive. It happens until it doesn't until it does again. Anyway, broken or not, I needed a little reflection time.

Hey, welcome! The world can often be too complicated, being simple doesnt have to be a bad thing. I can relate to wanting to be in control, too.

Hope you find what youre looking for here.
"Simple"... Yes, I quite like that. Thank you. You are absolutely correct about it not being a bad thing. How can being yourself be bad?

No metaphor. I was literally in a fun house walking about backwards. It was fun. You know forwards or backwards in a maze of mirrors, there is no escaping yourself. Besides, I indulged in other activities, but decided subject matter might not be appropriate. I try to get my jollies anyway I can. Its silly, I know. I was confused that day, my "quirks" were in overdrive. It happens until it doesn't until it does again. Anyway, broken or not, I needed a little reflection time.
Ahh, I over thought it... I tend to do that. 🙂

Latest posts

Back