Want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't! I know you don't know me but I'm confident that your mum would want you find a reason to live for yourself. Not for anyone else but fir you! I say to people who are contemplating suicide is that it's a long term solution for a short term problem and I understand these are just words but I really do mean them. It's sad that you feel this is your only option and I wish I could make your pain go away. There's plenty of people on here that are probably concerned for you and they don't know you and this shows that there is love out there and people do care. I don't know anything about your story and I'd never force you to talk if u don't want to but please reach out to someone. I beg you! I feel your hurt and have experienced my own despair and was at the end of my tether but I found a little bit of light abd held onto it. Please be safe. 🙏

Please don't! I know you don't know me but I'm confident that your mum would want you find a reason to live for yourself. Not for anyone else but fir you! I say to people who are contemplating suicide is that it's a long term solution for a short term problem and I understand these are just words but I really do mean them. It's sad that you feel this is your only option and I wish I could make your pain go away. There's plenty of people on here that are probably concerned for you and they don't know you and this shows that there is love out there and people do care. I don't know anything about your story and I'd never force you to talk if u don't want to but please reach out to someone. I beg you! I feel your hurt and have experienced my own despair and was at the end of my tether but I found a little bit of light abd held onto it. Please be safe. 🙏
Hey girl,I'm here hugs 💙🙂😊
I'm here 😔

You need some pro help, meds & a new spiritual direction.
You must LOVE yourself like a beautiful child.

Your MUM loved you but lost her own strengths.

You cannot HEAL your wounds easily nor quickly.
Grieving takes time.
No matter how bad you think YOU have it....many are worse.
God gave you LIFE...to enjoy & endure.

Reach out at your Hospital for HELP.
Depression can be treated & overcome.

You are young & lovely & just overwhelmed lately.
Only you can change it with proper assistance.

Do not be ashamed of your emotions.
The tears will slowly wash the pain away..
Get help & know YOU ARE LOVED ON HIGH........😇🙏

You need some pro help, meds & a new spiritual direction.
You must LOVE yourself like a beautiful child.

Your MUM loved you but lost her own strengths.

You cannot HEAL your wounds easily nor quickly.
Grieving takes time.
No matter how bad you think YOU have it....many are worse.
God gave you LIFE...to enjoy & endure.

Reach out at your Hospital for HELP.
Depression can be treated & overcome.

You are young & lovely & just overwhelmed lately.
Only you can change it with proper assistance.

Do not be ashamed of your emotions.
The tears will slowly wash the pain away..
Get help & know YOU ARE LOVED ON HIGH........😇🙏
Awww thanks so much Dan! Means a lot :)

I've been where you are too !
It's not fun.
I've been rough lately myself.
Keep reaching out for help & you will find it ;)

Latest posts

Back