Wasting away.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, i think so.

Ye, A lot. But then I think what is everyone else doing. I go out on me bike and I enjoy that and it make me feel alive again. Then sometimes I drink alone and very much think ye wasting away,,,, again!

Swings and roundabouts and the ups and downs my friends....

I know how this feels...some days are good...some days are bad...we all want the good days to out weigh the bad ones...

And have you ever noticed...the bad ones are the long ones lol.

Darkest Seraphim said:
I snapped out of it.... i think. You gotta do what you gotta do. you gotta do. so, imma do.

I'm glad you are feeling better. :)

I feel better which means im still depressed but not incopasitated. So its an upgrade overall. I think perhaps maybe its time for sleepy time. I hope i remember to "do" tomorrow. I need to buy lots of alarm clocks! and set them all up so i can remember to "do" all the time!

Darkest Seraphim said:
I feel better which means im still depressed but not incopasitated. So its an upgrade overall. I think perhaps maybe its time for sleepy time. I hope i remember to "do" tomorrow. I need to buy lots of alarm clocks! and set them all up so i can remember to "do" all the time!

What are you going to do? :p

I feel like I'm wasting away everyday. I do nothing, but come on the computer, get high, and enjoy my music & gaming.

Bluey said:
Ye, A lot. But then I think what is everyone else doing. I go out on me bike and I enjoy that and it make me feel alive again. Then sometimes I drink alone and very much think ye wasting away,,,, again!

Swings and roundabouts and the ups and downs my friends....

mmmm This defo a wasting away day. Not sure if am on a swing or a roundabout tho. Dose this mean am over the limit officer?

im definitely wasting away. ive been out of work for so long and not doing much to correct that.
im really good at starting a day late and then convincing myself "ill go out tomorrow" but then tomorrow comes and i do it all over again.
on top of that i find myself more worried about how lonely i am rather than finding work.
no girls gonna want a unemployed loser.
life sucks but i blind myself from doing anything about it
*sigh*

loketron said:
im definitely wasting away. ive been out of work for so long and not doing much to correct that.
im really good at starting a day late and then convincing myself "ill go out tomorrow" but then tomorrow comes and i do it all over again.
on top of that i find myself more worried about how lonely i am rather than finding work.
no girls gonna want a unemployed loser.
life sucks but i blind myself from doing anything about it
*sigh*

Hey, you're just like me ^^

The sands of time pass for us all, and in truth we all are 'wasting away' to some extent.

The trick is what to do with the time we are given. If I knew how to do that then perhaps I would not feel the way I often do. It is not easy. I often feel sorry for myself, think life has nothing to offer for me, etc...

Right now I have to say I feel so much better about myself than I did just 24 hours ago. It took a kind person a moment of their time to reach out to me, talk to me, and unerstand me...and that helped me so much. You are not alone here in the pain you are feeling. I have learned that. If there is anything that I could do here...a pm, to chat, etc...I would love to help.

Latest posts

Back