Waving hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheScentofGlitter

Reaction score
Hi out there.
Brand new to these boards today. It looks like a nice spot to visit & find conversations to share in. I‘m 46, a mom & wife. I’ve got 2 Boston Terriers.

I enjoy baseball on tv, lots of tv & movies & am still amazed by the miracle of music on YouTube. Just about any song you want to hear, playing for your enjoyment in less time it took to set a record up on a turntable.

I have a disorder now, since 2018 that creates high pressure on my brain. It causes a constant headache, but worse my cognitive abilities have declined sharply. I feel overwhelmed when friends want to talk on the phone or video call, etc. I can’t read books anymore- I get this brain fog. I also forget words for simple things & repeat myself, forgetting things constantly.

Sometimes my communication is garbled but I won’t notice it until I reread multiple times. That means I delete a lot of my Twitter tweets =) lol. But I mean to convey that this disorder has made me more of a hermit than I was already between the pain & brain fog. But I still crave chatting, just at arms length that I can step away from. So please bear with me if I drop off or don’t always make sense.
Thanks for reading & have a happy day =)

Hello Glitter 🧢 Nice to meet another baseball fan ⚾
I am from Canada and was an Expos fan until they closed up the league here. The Toronto Blue Jays 🐦 is last remaining Canadian team. Been to NY to watch a Mets vs Phillies game some years back and was in awe with the Citi Field stadium 😮 Just beautiful. Had seats right between 3rd and Home plate.

Been hearing the players & owners still have disputes brewing and not sure how the season is going look this year.

I enjoy watching The Giants, Astros, Mets, Yankees, Rangers, Tampa Bay Rays... any team really.

Hi out there.
Brand new to these boards today. It looks like a nice spot to visit & find conversations to share in. I‘m 46, a mom & wife. I’ve got 2 Boston Terriers.

I enjoy baseball on tv, lots of tv & movies & am still amazed by the miracle of music on YouTube. Just about any song you want to hear, playing for your enjoyment in less time it took to set a record up on a turntable.

I have a disorder now, since 2018 that creates high pressure on my brain. It causes a constant headache, but worse my cognitive abilities have declined sharply. I feel overwhelmed when friends want to talk on the phone or video call, etc. I can’t read books anymore- I get this brain fog. I also forget words for simple things & repeat myself, forgetting things constantly.

Sometimes my communication is garbled but I won’t notice it until I reread multiple times. That means I delete a lot of my Twitter tweets =) lol. But I mean to convey that this disorder has made me more of a hermit than I was already between the pain & brain fog. But I still crave chatting, just at arms length that I can step away from. So please bear with me if I drop off or don’t always make sense.
Thanks for reading & have a happy day =)
Welcome to the Forum. And the club. I've learned that it's hard to be stupid when you weren't born stupid. It affects me everyday. DM if you want to talk treatments or whatever else.

Thanks for all the welcomes =)

@StarDust Baseball is the best. Texas, San Francisco, Detroit, Baltimore & anyone playing against the Yankees or Angels are my favorites. I’ve been to Rangers games at the old Globe Life stadium & to games in St. Louis & watched the Cubs at Wrigley. Teams were away the one time I’ve been in Detroit & Toronto (same trip as the STL & Chicago games). A chunk of my happiest memories growing up are going to watch minor league baseball on cheap hot dog night & staying after for a free concert. =)

@Macsimum Myers its very frustrating to know my brain is not functioning like it used to or should & scary knowing it’s probably going to get worse.

Thanks again all for the greeting =)

Latest posts

Back