Wedding dress shopping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
7F0B0846-BAEC-4A4C-A005-3BCC7700DA36.jpeg

So its an interesting time in my life where wedding bells sound closer than ever, however…. I am not rushing into that…

Amazingly …. My cousin is rushing into it and marrying the man of her dreams, I offered to buy her dress as my contribution so we will sip champagne and try countless dresses on together ✨

I feel like since I was a little girl I never knew a wedding could be in my future. Thats not who I was raised to be at all… often leaves me questioning why was my worth always seen as so low ever since I was born. When I turned maybe 16 my mum used to say, no one will marry you but you have gifts… she would also say when I was dancing no mans eyes would leave me. I guess that became my value so quickly, how many eyes were on me… how many men would rather look at me than their “wives”… I felt such distain for them as I thought I could never be one….the word still leaves this kind of bitter taste in my mouth.

Here I am now finally making baby steps towards a group I resented for so long… here I am on my path to being one of them “wives”…

I’m just venting but im awfully emotional today…

Well when you are only used to negativity, actually feeling happy or whatever can feel very strange :p

When those wedding bells getting even more closer, and an eventual day is set can we all here come to your wedding......can we, can we?. :):):):):)

I will be good, behave and even help to serve your wedding cake to all your guests once you and your beloved have cut it. :)

Oh, just can you watch out for a parachute overhead as I will be coming over from the UK. :)

Latest posts

Back