Well, girl I went on dates with now registered as in a relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dating does not mean she's fully and completely committed to YOU ALONE. It's perfectly fine for a woman or man to date more than one person at once. Only when it becomes a COMMITTED relationship should both parties start thinking about staying loyal and not seeing others.

Seriously...there's nothing wrong with dating multiple people at once.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Dating does not mean she's fully and completely committed to YOU ALONE. It's perfectly fine for a woman or man to date more than one person at once. Only when it becomes a COMMITTED relationship should both parties start thinking about staying loyal and not seeing others.

Seriously...there's nothing wrong with dating multiple people at once.

----Steve

Dude, I didn't think she was committed to me. I was just going to try and take it to the next level and now it's game over. fresia.

SocratesX said:
Dude, I didn't think she was committed to me. I was just going to try and take it to the next level and now it's game over. fresia.

Lol thanks for clarifying. That sucks. -_-

----Steve

Don't worry about it. Just be glad that you got some experience, and keep at it.

The game can't be over unless you fresia...FFS
Even if she did messed you brains out...it dosn't mean she's committed to make your life a living hell...
Didn't you know...that's Y god created women,..to make your life a fucken live hell so you'll pray every fucken day "GOD fucken help me".

Juses Christ man..havn't you gone to church and notice all the guys with the pussy whoped look on thier faces but thier eyes be saying...psycho..psycho.
while all the women are so fucken happy singing hymes..Bragging and saying...woohoo, my hubby is such as good man. He prays everyday and has god in
his life, now.

Didn't you read that part in the bible.. "hell has no furry to tht of a woman's scorn".lol

Lonesome Crow said:
The game can't be over unless you fresia...FFS
Even if she did messed you brains out...it dosn't mean she's committed to make your life a living hell...
Didn't you know...that's Y god created women,..to make your life a fucken live hell so you'll pray every fucken day "GOD fucken help me".

Juses Christ man..havn't you gone to church and notice all the guys with the pussy whoped look on thier faces but thier eyes be saying...psycho..psycho.
while all the women are so fucken happy singing hymes..Bragging and saying...woohoo, my hubby is such as good man. He prays everyday and has god in
his life, now.

Didn't you read that part in the bible.. "hell has no furry to tht of a woman's scorn".lol

who's Juses? Roflmao :club:

SophiaGrace said:
Game over! Put .50 cents in the coin slot and try again! :)

**** soph

just a 1/2 penny?

LOL, i think that used to be called a mil or something like that. i dunno! :D

0.50 cents = 1/2 penny

just picking on you ;)

Just_Some_Dude said:
SophiaGrace said:
Game over! Put .50 cents in the coin slot and try again! :)

**** soph

just a 1/2 penny?

LOL, i think that used to be called a mil or something like that. i dunno! :D

0.50 cents = 1/2 penny

just picking on you ;)

Nuh-uh! It's two quarters! Or 5 dimes....or...50 pennies....or...10 nickles....or 1 quarter, 1 nickle and two dimes, or 3 nickles and 4 dimes...

Oh wait, this game only takes quarters. Nevermind :p

God i wish relationships was like a street fighter console, stick a few coins, use a couple of ultra combos, and then u guys get together ....yay happy ending...and even if you lose it doesn't mess with your brain chemistry >.> dammit

She might be talking about you man. If that doesn't turn out then you have my sympathy. There are a billion and a half women out there. There's bound to be at least one that will work out for you. Just try to keep up hope and don't take it too hard reguardless. Some people just can't reciprocate your feelings. Doesn't make them or you a bad person.

Good luck man,
Aedammair

Aedammair said:
She might be talking about you man. If that doesn't turn out then you have my sympathy. There are a billion and a half women out there. There's bound to be at least one that will work out for you. Just try to keep up hope and don't take it too hard reguardless. Some people just can't reciprocate your feelings. Doesn't make them or you a bad person.

Good luck man,
Aedammair

actually i think there is a little over three billion :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
actually i think there is a little over three billion

Haha yeah, but are ALL 3 Billion of those women in the right age range? ;) I'd think a goodly portion of them are too young or too old....so One and a Half Billion might be about right. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
actually i think there is a little over three billion

Haha yeah, but are ALL 3 Billion of those women in the right age range? ;) I'd think a goodly portion of them are too young or too old....so One and a Half Billion might be about right. :p

----Steve

**** good point. although i don't discriminate. i can work around depends. :D

i'll say it for you all!

EEWWWWW

The same thing JUST happened to me...haha...fresia that.

Well...not the girl part haha.

Latest posts

Back