whass guuud??? every body. im so happy and chill i just want everyone to be happy lol will you be my friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
its like im in heaven on earth ive been seeing miracles happening in my house (im still under house arrest) but at least im happy lol. so who wants to step up and be my best friend? lmao im so ******* happy rn

suppp bro? why you posting stuff like this? that's nerdy stuff no one likes nerds their weird. i mean no defense. lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

suppp bro? why you posting stuff like this? that's nerdy stuff no one likes nerds their weird. i mean no defense. lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
yea sorry man I thought I was on my thread I fixed it my bad its late where Im from lol

its cool bro. where you from in California? LA? i heard its a nice place. you should come to guam so we can chill. ✌️😂

I wish I could its super hard to get a plane to anywhere out of the US these days lol

awwww that sucks ass man. you seem pretty chill guy. how am i gonna get you to lose your virginity now. how old are you? 41?

its like im in heaven on earth ive been seeing miracles happening in my house (im still under house arrest) but at least im happy lol. so who wants to step up and be my best friend? lmao im so ******* happy rn
I would love to be your friend 🙂

awwww that sucks ass man. you seem pretty chill guy. how am i gonna get you to lose your virginity now. how old are you? 41?
aw man do I come off as 41 oh well... no actually I'm much younger than that but I will take it as a complement since some think age also means maturity and thank you for calling me chill, I try to be and sorry for the late reply my dude I fell asleep...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back