What are some of the best dating sites for a shy loner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...but dont complain when they are the same re your age, looks or bank balance.
Oh, I am not complaining. Did my comment come off that way? Was not meant to.
When I explained to Okidoke that I am a regular Joe Schmoe who only has eyes for the pretty girls, I was basically admitting that I may not have realistic expectations as far as female companionship is concerned. Doesn't matter to me though. I can't be with anyone I do not find physically attractive, no matter how narrow my criteria may be. So I just stick with what I have been doing for the last four decades.

As far as a female's bank account is concerned, I have never nor would ever want a female who makes anywhere near what I make or has anywhere near my net worth. Even if she were young and pretty and by some crazy fluke, actually wanted me. I explained this the "Questions for the men" thread. I'm very old fashioned when it comes to male/female interactions. I'm the guy who always grabs the check in the restaurant, and that would follow through on anything else, like paying for a house, renting an apartment, plane tickets/hotel for vacation, etc.. It's how I was raised and simply who I am. For better or worse.

Dating apps have never worked for me. I remember when Tinder was the hot new app and it first came out, and I did a review for it. I thought it was a decent app. But after using it for a while, I realized that probably only the top 10% of guys were probably getting success from it. The rest of the guys were like me and not getting any results. Funnily enough, there was one thing I did which got me results on Tinder back then. Looking back on this video makes me laugh :LOL: :

Latest posts

Back