What are some ways

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think about many ways to improve my life. Many of the members on here have given great suggestions over the years. But, as for me, I just don't feel like doing any of them. I remember all the effort I put into improving my life. Luckily the financial side worked out for me. But, the personal side was a complete failure.

On the other hand, my brother, a totally ******* gardenia prick, had a good personal life. He had a wife and a child. But, he treated them like honeysuckle. So, they left him, took more then half of his wealth, and now he is in financial pain and all alone too. So, his temporary seemingly good personal life is over.

It's best to be HAPPY being alone if you can. Although it looked good for a solid decade, I'm sure glad I'm not in my brother's situation now.

I really WANT to sell off everything, fix up a small trailer, and hit the road full time. But......... there are so many butts! Ha! ha! A big one is that I'm worried if I sell my house I will never buy another one due to continued inflation. I don't think it would be very fun being on the road in my 70s or 80s. So, my common sense tells me to stay put. BLaaaa.

I think about many ways to improve my life. Many of the members on here have given great suggestions over the years. But, as for me, I just don't feel like doing any of them. I remember all the effort I put into improving my life. Luckily the financial side worked out for me. But, the personal side was a complete failure.

On the other hand, my brother, a totally ******* gardenia prick, had a good personal life. He had a wife and a child. But, he treated them like honeysuckle. So, they left him, took more then half of his wealth, and now he is in financial pain and all alone too. So, his temporary seemingly good personal life is over.

It's best to be HAPPY being alone if you can. Although it looked good for a solid decade, I'm sure glad I'm not in my brother's situation now.

I really WANT to sell off everything, fix up a small trailer, and hit the road full time. But......... there are so many butts! Ha! ha! A big one is that I'm worried if I sell my house I will never buy another one due to continued inflation. I don't think it would be very fun being on the road in my 70s or 80s. So, my common sense tells me to stay put. BLaaaa.
very good advice finished,you probably should stay where you are.

What are some ways you think about to improve your life?
Two years ago I walked into a hospital to get a covid test and somebody did something awful and I wound up there for three and a half months of pure hell. All that happened from the time I got there to a month and a half later is wiped from my memory because of drugs they gave me. I almost died and they wanted to put me in hospice but my family refused. When I got home I could not move, I'd lost over fifty pounds, and I was a mess. But I pushed myself and got back on my feet in a couple months. Then last fall I got some kind of lung infection or something and wound up bloated from fluid and out of air. I spent another couple weeks in another hospital and they made me much, much better. So my goal to improve my life is to stay on my strict diet and keep loosing weight (over 50 lbs so far, three months), get outside, and get a car so I can go places and get out of here.

Two years ago I walked into a hospital to get a covid test and somebody did something awful and I wound up there for three and a half months of pure hell. All that happened from the time I got there to a month and a half later is wiped from my memory because of drugs they gave me. I almost died and they wanted to put me in hospice but my family refused. When I got home I could not move, I'd lost over fifty pounds, and I was a mess. But I pushed myself and got back on my feet in a couple months. Then last fall I got some kind of lung infection or something and wound up bloated from fluid and out of air. I spent another couple weeks in another hospital and they made me much, much better. So my goal to improve my life is to stay on my strict diet and keep loosing weight (over 50 lbs so far, three months), get outside, and get a car so I can go places and get out of here.
I'm so sorry to hear that,that's awful,I'm glad your ok.

Latest posts

Back